Multiple orgasms for women

Do most women experience multiple orgasms? My wife for example usually cums really hard and then is exhausted and often falls asleep or immobile after cumming once. She has squirted before on big toys and is exhausted afterward. The only times she usually isn’t done is when she only has a cliteral orgasm. I know some women say they have never came from penetration and even believe that there are only 1 type of orgasm but my wife swears there is a difference of where she feels it and how it affects her body and as far as I can tell, it’s true because she’s completely wiped out after a vaginal orgasm. Anyway, is it common for most woman to have multiple orgasms? Or is it only some women?

I’m very fortunate to be a lady who has multiple orgasms and a big squirter when really hot, with that said I know many women who have a difficult time orgasming or like your wife have one and that is it. I think each woman is different, I’m very lucky I guess, I have always been quick to orgasm and can have many during a session of sex, sometimes too many to count. Some are more intense than others, and my squirting also has different levels of intensity, I really think they are dependent on my mood, and the quality of the sex partner or partners that I’m with. You didn’t mention if she is playing with others or just you? Sometimes it is the atmosphere of being with others, or in a group, or something different than the normal. Perhaps try to change things up. I’ve always been easy to get excited and wet, and normally stay wet so rarely need extra lube, like I mentioned I’m one of the lucky ones I orgasm easily and often. I feel for your lady but perhaps she needs to change things up a little, maybe make love to another woman or you and another person man or woman, I know learning to play with other women was a great experience for me, as women seem to know how to get a woman off, better than men. Hope you find a solution! 💋

There are different kinds of Os. I'm a lucky girl, how many times pretty much depends on my partner. Record was over 30 times in three hours...he was on a mission and counting lol. I think it was 38? lol Squirting and gushing are prolific and messy, and feel amazing. I will eventually be so exhausted I need to curl up and sleep and I will have a hard time walking. I can't speak for other women.

There are several different kinds of orgasm and yes you can have several in a session and even several different kinds if you’re lucky.

Husband here. I can easily get my wife off by licking her. Routine was/is, foreplay, fuck for a while, I lick till she cums, she's horny as hell, fucks me till I cum, then some vibrator action on herself.
Present day we're into mfm fun with a guy we know, done it many times with him. Hot as hell but still weird for us. Routine became we'd take turns doing her, lots of kissing, sex in several positions, taking turns with her. She cum from one of us licking her and we'd have sex with her into the night.
One night was going like usual, she'd cum and was very turned on like usual. He was doing her, him on top, he was really going at it, her whole body got stiff and she came hard, that instantly got him off. Was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.
It's become how we roll. She'll get off early on from oral then again doing him then sometimes again later on from fucking or oral.
She's horny as fuck for days after. This has been very good for our sex life to say the least.

Most of the time I can not orgasm more than once per session. I orgasm from penetration pretty easily if the cock is good. Once I’ve had that orgasm it’s very difficult for me to climax yet again. I guess I’m not one of the lucky ones that can keep having them. I am curious if those orgasms feel as complete as the ones I have though? There’s really no way of knowing without trading brains. 😂 So which is better I wonder? One large climax or several smaller ones? If they all feel like my one then I am definitely envious of the women that can repeatedly. I would imagine men enjoy a multi-orgasmic woman more since it gives them more positive feedback during the encounters too.

Do most women experience multiple orgasms? My wife for example usually cums really hard and then is exhausted and often falls asleep or immobile after cumming once. She has squirted before on big toys and is exhausted afterward. The only times she usually isn’t done is when she only has a cliteral orgasm. I know some women say they have never came from penetration and even believe that there are only 1 type of orgasm but my wife swears there is a difference of where she feels it and how it affects her body and as far as I can tell, it’s true because she’s completely wiped out after a vaginal orgasm. Anyway, is it common for most woman to have multiple orgasms? Or is it only some women?
My wife usually cums really hard on whatever toy we play fairly quickly and then immediately asks me to fuck her and cum inside her. She actually acts like she hates the toy gat just made her cum really hard and throws it off the bed.

I’ve had a few rare moments (wedding/AC trip) where I got her pretty ******* and high which usually never happens and all she wanted to do was fuck and cum on our big dildo. Has to be like 6-7 orgasms at last.

Most of the time I can not orgasm more than once per session. I orgasm from penetration pretty easily if the cock is good. Once I’ve had that orgasm it’s very difficult for me to climax yet again. I guess I’m not one of the lucky ones that can keep having them. I am curious if those orgasms feel as complete as the ones I have though? There’s really no way of knowing without trading brains. 😂 So which is better I wonder? One large climax or several smaller ones? If they all feel like my one then I am definitely envious of the women that can repeatedly. I would imagine men enjoy a multi-orgasmic woman more since it gives them more positive feedback during the encounters too.
Sometimes I can have several small ones like a wave… riding and climaxing then kinda buzzing- building again if I’m going good. I’m lucky I can cum over and over and yes sometimes the 3rd or 4th can be as intense if not more than the first. I can cum from manual stimulation, oral, light fucking or deep as well as anal. In average though I’ll have a big one to start then a smaller one after. Usually 2 unless I’m being shared or the lover is just a stud and fucks me for hours. My husband knows how to play me like a song and will edge me then hold me until I just explode and thats usually a screamer its so intense.

Last edited:
That's where the quality and the sexual skills of the Bull come into play!

I believe that every women has the potential to have multiple orgasms, and in just about any position! My goal as a lover is to activate or tap into that potential and make my partner have as many multiple orgasms as possible and in as many positions as possible! I go into it looking to break all of her records for fastest, strongest, longest, and the most multiple orgasms!

Like those old arcade games, I'm looking to leave my initials on her brain as one of her best lovers ever! I want her to moisten, just at the thought of how I used to bang her so good, after we've moved on!

They all have that specific spot 🎯and you have to be big enough to hit it, and you have to actively search for it! When you find it and you hit it, she will explode with none stop orgasms! If you're good she sould lose count of how many orgasms she has had in one night! If you're really good she will even complain about how much she keeps cuming on your cock!

Last edited:
That's where the quality and the sexual skills of the Bull come into play!

I believe that every women has the potential to have multiple orgasms, and in just about any position! My goal as a lover is to activate or tap into that potential and make my partner have as many multiple orgasms as possible and in as many positions as possible! I go into it looking to break all of her records for fastest, strongest, longest, and the most multiple orgasms!

Like those old arcade games, I'm looking to leave my initials on her brain as one of her best lovers ever! I want her to moisten, just at the thought of how I used to bang her so good, after we've moved on!

They all have that specific spot 🎯and you have to be big enough to hit it, and you have to actively search for it! When you find it and you hit it, she will explode with none stop orgasms! If you're good she sould lose count of how many orgasms she has had in one night! If you're really good she will even complain about how much she keeps cuming on your cock!
As a woman that has taken many very large cocks and even many curved ones that can hit some different spots, i respectfully disagree that it’s simply “finding the spot”. Some of us are just not wired the same, like how some people get sea sick easily and others don’t. Stop viewing women that aren’t multi-orgasmic as some kind of challenge. That mindset can quickly turn a pleasant encounter into a very unpleasant one. I know this from experience unfortunately.

As a woman that has taken many very large cocks and even many curved ones that can hit some different spots, i respectfully disagree that it’s simply “finding the spot”. Some of us are just not wired the same, like how some people get sea sick easily and others don’t. Stop viewing women that aren’t multi-orgasmic as some kind of challenge. That mindset can quickly turn a pleasant encounter into a very unpleasant one. I know this from experience unfortunately.
Male here. I've been with women that might cum hard once then enjoy the rest of our fun. One gal said she had many orgasms with me but I didn't notice any. I have no idea what a woman feels inside so I can only go by what she says. My wife seems to cum very hard once, sometimes twice in a night. By cums hard I mean her body gets still and she grunts for 10-15 seconds.
What do I know??

I feel the same way about sqirting! I believe that all women have the potential to do it, especially since I seen a guy on video making it happen to a room full of women volunteering to get on his massage table and let him make them do it!

The two finger 🤞 technique that he was using does work because I have used myself several times. The issue is that not every women let's a guy stick his fingers up inside of her!

To me every woman is a challenge! Some gave the strongest orgasms she ever had! Someone gave her the fastest orgasms she's ever had! Someone gave her the most orgasms she's ever had! Trust and believe that every woman can answer these questions of who did it to her if it was ever done at all! All I am saying is: "if it can be done, or if it has been done, then I want that spot"!

Out in the vanilla dating market, how often do we hear women complaining about how "men are selfish in bed and are only interested in busting their own nut, and not focusing on satisfying a woman"! A famous DJ and podcast personality named DJ Envy did interview with his wife where she revealed, that for the first 20 years of their marriage, he didn't make her cum! (Now on a side note, between you and me, I do not believe that she went 20 years without some good dick making her cum! I'm sorry that didn't happen!) Now, today he's apparently satisfying her sexually! He even said in the interview "I thought that I was satisfying her"!

The man that I am, personally, I'm going into every sexual experience like it's the Olympics! I want the motherphuckin Gold 🥇medal from that pussy every time, because that's the mindset that I choose to have towards sex! How many women have had sexual experiences where they can tell that the guy is selfish and only out to get his rocks off? How many women have had sexual encounters where they wished that they had a V8 instead? How many women have had sexual encounters where they wished that they had stayed in bed with a good movie and a pint of ice cream? All I know is that is that I have personally never failed to satisfy a woman, because I am personally seeking to be the best lover that I can be to her! That mindset may not get me the Gold every single time, but got damn it, I bet you that I walk away with at least🥇🥈🥉one of them damn medals!

All I know is that I have been kicked out numerous times for being so good, that when women have requested to renegotiate the terms of our NSA relationship I refused, and their response was, that we can no longer have sex, or even be friends, and that I have to get up and leave immediately! For some reason every time this happened it was at the woman's place and not mine, or a hotel!

I would rather get put out in the middle of the night because the dick is so good that she wants to own it and I refuse to let her, than to get put out because the dick is wack and not satisfying her at all!

I’m very fortunate to be a lady who has multiple orgasms and a big squirter when really hot, with that said I know many women who have a difficult time orgasming or like your wife have one and that is it. I think each woman is different, I’m very lucky I guess, I have always been quick to orgasm and can have many during a session of sex, sometimes too many to count. Some are more intense than others, and my squirting also has different levels of intensity, I really think they are dependent on my mood, and the quality of the sex partner or partners that I’m with. You didn’t mention if she is playing with others or just you? Sometimes it is the atmosphere of being with others, or in a group, or something different than the normal. Perhaps try to change things up. I’ve always been easy to get excited and wet, and normally stay wet so rarely need extra lube, like I mentioned I’m one of the lucky ones I orgasm easily and often. I feel for your lady but perhaps she needs to change things up a little, maybe make love to another woman or you and another person man or woman, I know learning to play with other women was a great experience for me, as women seem to know how to get a woman off, better than men. Hope you find a solution! 💋
Great share

Back