Is 8" enough for a white slut?

fernandizoh

Male
From
OH, US
Is 8" enough for a hot white slut? Mines.not the biggest on the block but Ive found it the perfect size for multiple orgasms(10+) for white women. Also it being a 8" rock hard cock has proven incredible for multiple deep anal orgasms. My question to the experienced white sluts of this community is do you prefer a rock hard 8" cock piloted by an athletic bull or a massive rubbery cock from large round bull?

1000006834.jpg

Is 8" enough for a hot white slut? Mines.not the biggest on the block but Ive found it the perfect size for multiple orgasms(10+) for white women. Also it being a 8" rock hard cock has proven incredible for multiple deep anal orgasms. My question to the experienced white sluts of this community is do you prefer a rock hard 8" cock piloted by an athletic bull or a massive rubbery cock from large round bull?

View attachment 6667710
That is more than enough for sure

View attachment 6667710

Well obviously size has no relation to a lovers skill. 8" hard is better than a 10" noodle dick obviously but a fat 6" is better than a 8" rock hard pipe jamming you in all the wrong ways. BTW you have no media how do we know if you have such a tool?
Skills over length and girth! :)

Well obviously size has no relation to a lovers skill. 8" hard is better than a 10" noodle dick obviously but a fat 6" is better than a 8" rock hard pipe jamming you in all the wrong ways. BTW you have no media how do we know if you have such a tool?
Yeah the hardness is an understated thing. I've heard women say that a half-hard dick feels more like a worm and it turns them off instantly lol. Then again its not like guys can really affect the hardness of their dicks at the heat of the moment but there's always lifestyle choices like cardio that can help.

View attachment 6667710
Should be for any wife

Back