Is 8" enough for a white slut?

Since experiencing my first black cock which is just over nine inches, any cock smaller than eight inches is now too small to sexually satisfy my sexual needs .
My husbands cock is far to small to satisfy me anymore or i don’t think it ever did I just accepted that was what sex was like. He would ether finger or give me oral as foreplay . Then he would a tempted to fuck me but would cum after a few stocks of entering my vagina, then dribbling his com into my vagina. I would get no sexual satisfaction from him

Last edited:
My wife's ex had a very deep voice. We've never talked about his size.
She'd been divorced 3 years when we met. She obviously had sampled other guys. All good.
We are mid 50s, married 25 plus years.
Over the last few years we've been enjoying mfm sexy fun with a younger guy we know.
I'm 6 plus, he's 8 plus. She's never said anything about his bigger size or if he's better. It's VERY obvious she likes sex with him. We take turns with her and she absolutely loves it. She gets more turned on for other guy after one of us finishes. Her enjoyment is THE best part of the whole thing.
I'm sure his dick size has something to do with it, he does get more sex time with her but I get plenty. It's a fun, exciting and relaxing night for all three if us. It's very exciting watching them together whatever they're doing. Yes it's damn hot to see his dick sliding in and out with her wetness all over them.
Wife is horney as fuck for days after so we have a lot of sex the days following a visit with him.

Since experiencing my first black cock which is just over nine inches, any cock smaller than eight inches is now too small to sexually satisfy my sexual needs .
My husbands cock is far to small to satisfy me anymore or i don’t think it ever did I just accepted that was what sex was like.
This is true for so many wives. At one time maybe as much as 90% of women in the UK ( as maybe 10% of Brotish white men have adequate cocks) . Women are better informed nowadays and increasingly look for bigger. And better. And thankfully there are more and more black men here ready and willing to meet their needs.

Most men have an average size penis and most women are not size queens so 8" inches is definitely enough!

8" inches can hit all of her spots! More than 8" inches can rearrange her guts!

Last edited:
Is 8" enough for a hot white slut? Mines.not the biggest on the block but Ive found it the perfect size for multiple orgasms(10+) for white women. Also it being a 8" rock hard cock has proven incredible for multiple deep anal orgasms. My question to the experienced white sluts of this community is do you prefer a rock hard 8" cock piloted by an athletic bull or a massive rubbery cock from large round bull?

View attachment 6667710
more than enough. I am only 5'1 so yum for me

Is 8" enough for a hot white slut? Mines.not the biggest on the block but Ive found it the perfect size for multiple orgasms(10+) for white women. Also it being a 8" rock hard cock has proven incredible for multiple deep anal orgasms. My question to the experienced white sluts of this community is do you prefer a rock hard 8" cock piloted by an athletic bull or a massive rubbery cock from large round bull?

View attachment 6667710
absolutely

View attachment 6667710
Would work for us .. I am 7 3/4 and we also both prefer her bull/lover is larger .. so this would work for us..

Back