Where is it important for the guy to cum

Inside, deep.

My current Bull is very big, both length & width. If he pushes it in deep & holds it (pushing but still, no thrusting movement ) in me there, at the very beginning of him cumming, I can actually feel him swell, I feel the pulsing of his big cock (the ropes), and I do feel the wet-warmth of his cum.

Feeling him swell is incredible and then the pulsing of his cumming inside me, always makes me orgasm again!

It’s the bit of the physical but mostly psychological for me, I love my Bull cumming inside me!

FYI: He and I were testing prior, have always gone bare, and only have sex with each other (hubby and I both prefer that I have sex with my Bull only).

Agreed my wife always says getting the bull to hold in her womb then release into her is amazing as she can feel the warmth of his sperm on her insides and when she tells me what it felt like when we’re together later I cum in my hand

211144819.jpeg

Without a doubt the feeling of a pulsing BBC cumming loudly inside your woman gives a unique feeling of ownership transfer which is so empowering for her, however, nothing beats the nasty visual of a messy facial!

Apart the brief moment of ejaculation and the thick cum ropes that are landing all over her horny face, what I really love is the gluey aftermath and the way her bull's cum drips down her face as she talks to me or walks around the room like a proud, shameless slut. It's so humiliating and yet so exhilarating that I'm always up to reclaim her by fucking her while she's still being drenched! :devilish:

always let the bull decide, but cumming inside is preferable. Cuck should cum into a condom, tie it, and treat it like a biohazard.

A recent discussion with my wife about orgasms between men and women. I told her about how much of a turn on it was watching her orgasm. I also explained that for me my orgasm was a bonus. I felt that a woman should always cum first and multiple times before I or a lover does.

She then surprised my by saying how satisfying it was feeling a man cum inside her. That she gets so turned on waiting not knowing when he will cum. She further explained that she lets the man decide where on or in her body he cums. She is always hopeful that he chooses inside her
I have an insemination fetish because a virile man's sperm laden semen inside my cervix imparts a fuzzy chemical hormonal high and sense of attachment that out lasts the intensity of my mutiple orgasm for hours.

Especially if he is a thoughtful lover and stays inside me longer keeping his sperm inside me so it really has a chance to soak in. The more the better whick is why being shared and gangbanged is so satisfying.

1000005666.jpg

My cuck tells me that in my throws of mutiple continuous orgasms, lost in the subspace a thick cock, I'm begging my lover or Bull for thier sperm and to cum in me.

Last edited:
Back