My addiction to bbc

my husband and I have been together for 30 years. We opened our Marriage 5 years ago. At first I was just meeting men for one night stands but I soon realized I had a strong preference for black men. I was lucky enough to have my first rendezvous with a sweet young black guy. I went to his house and he was very gentle with me. I was really impressed by the size of his dick when he finally pulled it out of his sweats. I tried my best to suck it but I had never had a big one like that in my mouth. I decided I wasn’t ready to have sex with him so I went home that night with a wet unfucked pussy. My husband was so excited for me to come home and tell him the story. I texted the guy the next day and Said “I’m ready”. I went back to his place that afternoon and climbed on top of my first bbc! It was incredible! I knew I would never be the same. He and I continued to fuck for many months and developing a strong friendship with amazing sex. Since then I have been with hundreds of beautiful black men and loved giving myself to them. I am worried now that it is all I want. I just want to spend all day every day being used by bbc! Take me in all the ways every position and every hole! My husband is a very supportive cuck but I’m not sure he really knew what would happen after that first time.

my husband and I have been together for 30 years. We opened our Marriage 5 years ago. At first I was just meeting men for one night stands but I soon realized I had a strong preference for black men. I was lucky enough to have my first rendezvous with a sweet young black guy. I went to his house and he was very gentle with me. I was really impressed by the size of his dick when he finally pulled it out of his sweats. I tried my best to suck it but I had never had a big one like that in my mouth. I decided I wasn’t ready to have sex with him so I went home that night with a wet unfucked pussy. My husband was so excited for me to come home and tell him the story. I texted the guy the next day and Said “I’m ready”. I went back to his place that afternoon and climbed on top of my first bbc! It was incredible! I knew I would never be the same. He and I continued to fuck for many months and developing a strong friendship with amazing sex. Since then I have been with hundreds of beautiful black men and loved giving myself to them. I am worried now that it is all I want. I just want to spend all day every day being used by bbc! Take me in all the ways every position and every hole! My husband is a very supportive cuck but I’m not sure he really knew what would happen after that first time.
I’d love to help you with that

Oh damn , I want your fucking ass!!

Hundreds? 🤔

يا عمري!! لم أحظى بتجربة بي بي سي حتى الآن ولكن زوجي يحب أن يشاهدني أرتدي ملابس استفزازية في بلدتنا الصغيرة الصغيرة، ♥ وآمل أن أجد نفسي في موقف صعب قريبًا هاها😄
I need to get married until now I didn’t find any woman to marry, I swear if I found one I will suck bbc dick with her and allowed him to piss on our mouth

As long as you both know that you will be in your husband's bed and in your husband's arms whenever your husband wants it.

Back