I would say no, it sounds like he is getting feelings but not sure of your relationship with him, it could be because your a great friend now.
Our sex is pretty passionate .. I mean we kiss and hug and laugh but I was always pretty clear I’m just looking a good time .. I don’t want to lose what we have because he really know how to fuck me

Our sex is pretty passionate .. I mean we kiss and hug and laugh but I was always pretty clear I’m just looking a good time .. I don’t want to lose what we have because he really know how to fuck me
Sounds like your cool with it, which is all that matters. Being too close with a bull can be dangerous but each person is different. He def has the feels for you girl if the sex is that awesome and passionate 🫦

Sounds like your cool with it, which is all that matters. Being too close with a bull can be dangerous but each person is different. He def has the feels for you girl if the sex is that awesome and passionate 🫦
I guess it can be quite dangerous .. I will see what I do .. I don’t even know how to go dress .. because usually with him there are no many clothes on me hehe

Back