Owner announcement and self humiliation

playing halle berry GIF by Kidnap Movie
playing halle berry GIF by Kidnap Movie

So Jenna what do you mean by this?
Bc it's bull💩the only one to respond are cucks and those who portray themselves to be of a darker persuasion. This is one of those let's pretend to pretend. And I get it. But it's not a reality/amateur thing. Well for my age bracket that is. Maybe for you old folks, but for mine, it's like ughhh... disappointing

Bc it's bull💩the only one to respond are cucks and those who portray themselves to be of a darker persuasion. This is one of those let's pretend to pretend. And I get it. But it's not a reality/amateur thing. Well for my age bracket that is. Maybe for you old folks, but for mine, it's like ughhh... disappointing
Ok you have this so so wrong. I’ve been friends with Linn for over a year. We’ve done lots of chat. She knows Im an older white guy. She knows that because when we started talking I told her. She knows also because it’s on my bio on here. I do not enter into any pretence. I know some do. I don’t. Maybe for you young folks you shouldn’t jump to conclusions. Disappointing

Ok you have this so so wrong. I’ve been friends with Linn for over a year. We’ve done lots of chat. She knows Im an older white guy. She knows that because when we started talking I told her. She knows also because it’s on my bio on here. I do not enter into any pretence. I know some do. I don’t. Maybe for you young folks you shouldn’t jump to conclusions. Disappointing
It has nothing to do with anything you're saying. Glad you're in full costume! But for me to be in the fantasy it has to have some realistic value. I don't know how else to explain that, you get it, or you don't. So FOR ME! ME BEING A PERSON it's extremely disappointing. But hey thanks for trying to for ce feed your mentality on me as if I didn't have a mind of my own😉

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with anything you're saying. Glad you're in full costume! But for me to be in the fantasy it has to have some realistic value. I don't know how else to explain that, you get it, or you don't. So FOR ME! ME BEING A PERSON it's extremely disappointing. But hey thanks for trying to ******* feed your mentality on me as if I didn't have a mind of my own😉
"extremely disappointing" 🤣 Hey Jenna, you must have high expectations of these forums and all the members here... but are talking about realism?! :D Sorry to say but you seem to ridicule yourself with this one. ;)

It has nothing to do with anything you're saying. Glad you're in full costume! But for me to be in the fantasy it has to have some realistic value. I don't know how else to explain that, you get it, or you don't. So FOR ME! ME BEING A PERSON it's extremely disappointing. But hey thanks for trying to ******* feed your mentality on me as if I didn't have a mind of my own😉
You called me a cuck and claimed I was pretending I was black. Both were wrong. I think you were trying to for ce feed your mentality on me. But we won’t see eye to eye on this so let’s leave it. Good luck with Linn. I think she really likes you

First to say is that I belong to Hotjen.

She is my mistress and she owns my three holes.

She wanted me to tell you this, also she wanted you all to know that im I’m a dirty little whore for you all.
So now you know that im just a a cock sleeve for all your cocks and a licking machine for all your pussies. I’m a three hole slut, here to be fucked and fingered and slapped and choked.
Here for your use. Pass me round call me a cunt, call me a dirty cheap whore. Spit on me, slap me, humiliate me.

(...)
Okay, let's get started... is it humiliating enough to command you to verify? Your "owner" @hotjen should have made you to already. But oops :oops: "she" is not verified either. - No prob, this is your thread, so have a lot of fun "lady"! ;)

You called me a cuck and claimed I was pretending I was black. Both were wrong. I think you were trying to for ce feed your mentality on me. But we won’t see eye to eye on this so let’s leave it. Good luck with Linn. I think she really likes you
I didn't call you anything, but ok

"extremely disappointing" 🤣 Hey Jenna, you must have high expectations of these forums and all the members here... but are talking about realism?! :D Sorry to say but you seem to ridicule yourself with this one. ;)
I do! When I come across a story, I'm like yes let's do this, then I'm extremely disappointed... wah-wah,wahhhhhh then I pick myself up by my garters and I trek on😘😉

You're also not in touch with reality, and a huge narcissist... I commented, about who responds and YOU were the only one to take it personally? Can anyone say "triggers?" Get over yourself my dude

You're also not in touch with reality, and a huge narcissist... I commented, about who responds and YOU were the only one to take it personally? Can anyone say "triggers?" Get over yourself my dude
How do you do it. You have never met me before and yet you know so much about me. Cuck. Pretending to be black. Easily triggered. And now narcissist.

You are simply out of line. I’ve been over seven years on this site but never met anyone behaving like this. Just leave it. Again I wish you luck.

Back