The degree of weirdness that came out in the responses is both stunning and not unexpected from the crowd that lives and dies for their stranger the better sex fix- you know you e fallen off the edge when you start getting off in multiple family members- even parents having sex with a girlfriend.
Animation Halloween GIF by The Veils

I thought there was a separation between your husband and your lover… maybe I got this one completely wrong… I thought a Bull/boyfriend had a place and he knew his place, I didn’t think that taking your hotwife/ white/gf blacked, or black owned, that is already married to your family was normal and ok…. She is already married… why she needs to meet my family, so that I can introduce her as my slut, that by the way has other lovers… so now we’re taking the white wives home?
Still weird, you can do it if you like, I wouldn’t do it…

I thought there was a separation between your husband and your lover… maybe I got this one completely wrong… I thought a Bull/boyfriend had a place and he knew his place, I didn’t think that taking your hotwife/ white/gf blacked, or black owned, that is already married to your family was normal and ok…. She is already married… why she needs to meet my family, so that I can introduce her as my slut, that by the way has other lovers… so now we’re taking the white wives home?
Still weird, you can do it if you like, I wouldn’t do it…

Kind of reading this as more of a polyamory situation as opposed to a bull/hotwife thing. She has her husband and her bf and they share her time. They probably have different relationships with her at the core of it, but she has a deep connection with both. Not speaking for her, but that's how we have always read into this situation.

Yes it is very weird. Sounds like the dude is really weird. The lifestyle should be separated from real life? How would he introduce you to his parents? As his little whore? GTFOH

You know what .. I will go .. and if he want to introduce me as a friend .. is ok .. if it something else also is ok … I love getting fuck by him and if we all are happy and ok with it, then as you said .. is our lives .. thank you for your comments .. I love all the answers and comments I got
My wife went through a very similar situation just before our wedding. With my support, Anne had been intimately dating a charming black man on the side all through our engagement. She would spend every other weekend at Tim’s townhouse. He introduced her to his friends and neighbors as his new girlfriend.

Tim’s Mom wanted to meet her *******’s new girlfriend and arranged a secret BBQ party with the family to meet Anne. Expecting to just meet Mom, Anne was caught off guard by the family party in her honor. Mom noticed the diamond engagement ring that I had given her and presumed her ******* had proposed to her. Mom was gushing with excitement and told Anne that it was about time that Tim gave her the grandchild that she had been waiting many years for. Anne was speechless and Tim never informed his Mom or anyone else about the true dynamics of the relationship.

It was a very awkward situation for Anne.

I hope your family visit went smoothly?

Back