It’s totally weird how would you even approach that? Oh yeah, I fuck your ******* here and there my husband‘s just hanging out at home while I came and met you.

He approach to me … we were in a party and he came to dance with me .. I was with a small dress and I could fill basically he was getting hard .. that got me quite happy and then we took me to a more quiet place and he fuck me there .. my bull doesn’t know
I went to live with my black bf some years ago. I quit the lifestyle for him. He introduced me to his family and friends. Had plans of all sorts. Then we had a short break of some months. His best friend called me, we met, and we had sex. A month or so later, we came back together. Then he found out about my history with the bulls and his friend. He broke for good with me.

I went to live with my black bf some years ago. I quit the lifestyle for him. He introduced me to his family and friends. Had plans of all sorts. Then we had a short break of some months. His best friend called me, we met, and we had sex. A month or so later, we came back together. Then he found out about my history with the bulls and his friend. He broke for good with me.
So sad to hear that. This is why you have a husband and black bf, so you will always have someone to love you

It’s totally weird how would you even approach that? Oh yeah, I fuck your ******* here and there my husband‘s just hanging out at home while I came and met you.
Uh Oh Omg GIF by ESPN

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
Why meet his parents? He is just a fuck buddy im assuming….

Honestly … I wouldn’t mind .. for me sex is part of me .. so if I can get pleasure and they can get pleasure from my body, I’m happy to do it
That's a really great approach to all this. Honestly, a lot of people here say it's weird and...yes, it is, but everything related to wife sharing is weird, so do what you feel. It's actually pretty nice that you are getting to know more about your bf and his family.

The degree of weirdness that came out in the responses is both stunning and not unexpected from the crowd that lives and dies for their stranger the better sex fix- you know you've fallen off the edge when you start getting off on multiple family members- even parents having sex with a girlfriend.

Last edited:
The degree of weirdness that came out in the responses is both stunning and not unexpected from the crowd that lives and dies for their stranger the better sex fix- you know you e fallen off the edge when you start getting off in multiple family members- even parents having sex with a girlfriend.
Most of them are likely fantasies or weirdos. lols

Back