Dealing with humiliation and degradation

hotwifenovata

Female
Real Person
From
UK
During my hotwife life experience, I have meet several guys … some of them are polite and others just use me like a whore… I was talking about this with my husband and he told me he enjoy so much when I’m denigrated and humiliated … I want to please him and I want to push my limits as well … here are some photos of some humiliated things my bulls have done to me (I know I still have a long path ahead).. what I want to ask you is to please degrade me in the comments, messages… give me ideas of what else I can do with my bulls to show them I’m nothing more than their whore because this is what gets my husband happy and to be honest, I also enjoy it .

Attachments

• 4C469870-45C5-4721-A6D9-CD58DD1278F9.jpeg
    4C469870-45C5-4721-A6D9-CD58DD1278F9.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 389
  • 6D63ECB4-9299-4340-B895-318A955C0D2D.jpeg
    6D63ECB4-9299-4340-B895-318A955C0D2D.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 383
  • E25E56A0-DF3D-41C9-ACDA-AEBA81E747A6.png
    E25E56A0-DF3D-41C9-ACDA-AEBA81E747A6.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 377
  • B16337D4-72BA-4075-8313-2A87784CC789.jpeg
    B16337D4-72BA-4075-8313-2A87784CC789.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 336
  • 2BE18803-DBD7-4D25-BE88-F08B9DD47914.jpeg
    2BE18803-DBD7-4D25-BE88-F08B9DD47914.jpeg
    538.1 KB · Views: 347
Make love to your bull in front of your cuck and French kiss him and tell him he’s so beautiful and you love having him inside you, then spend a weekend away from your cuck with your bull on a romantic vacation and don’t tell him anything that happens with your bull when you were there. Just come home with a rearranged Cunt.

But when you are on vacation, insult your husband‘s physique, cock size and mental prowess as much as you can while fucking your bull, the goal is to get your bull to try to steal you from your husband…….that’ll make the ultimate humiliation of that fucking cuck, and your Cunt will be so wet in the process!!

Make love to your bull in front of your cuck and French kiss him and tell him he’s so beautiful and you love having him inside you, then spend a weekend away from your cuck with your bull on a romantic vacation and don’t tell him anything that happens with your bull when you were there. Just come home with a rearranged Cunt.

But when you are on vacation, insult your husband‘s physique, cock size and mental prowess as much as you can while fucking your bull, the goal is to get your bull to try to steal you from your husband…….that’ll make the ultimate humiliation of that fucking cuck, and your Cunt will be so wet in the process!!
I love your comment and your idea .. I got so wet just reading it .. to be honest I already do that with my Cuck … he knows the reasons why I’m an slut do we are align in that aspect

I love your comment and your idea .. I got so wet just reading it .. to be honest I already do that with my Cuck … he knows the reasons why I’m an slut do we are align in that aspect
But have you gave in to your desires and left him to spend a weekend away with your bull?? That’s where you can really let loose, while he’s home jacking off constantly with his little dick, wondering if you two are plotting to become a couple?

I can tell you from experience when I fuck married wives they fuck differently in front of their husbands than they do when it’s just the two of us away. that’s when I know just how much that pussy will open up and give to me. 😈

During my hotwife life experience, I have meet several guys … some of them are polite and others just use me like a whore… I was talking about this with my husband and he told me he enjoy so much when I’m denigrated and humiliated … I want to please him and I want to push my limits as well … here are some photos of some humiliated things my bulls have done to me (I know I still have a long path ahead).. what I want to ask you is to please degrade me in the comments, messages… give me ideas of what else I can do with my bulls to show them I’m nothing more than their whore because this is what gets my husband happy and to be honest, I also enjoy it .
You need a queen of spades permanent tattoo just above on of your tits. Then just above your pubic bone a tattoo that reads “black cock only”

You can go to a nudist beach with your bull and husbant, start playing and let him use you as everyone watches while you scream and beg for more

Does your husband like to be humiliated / degraded as well, or just you?

you seem to have done the wife writing thing a bit, you can take it up a level.
you could go out with your bull wearing something that shows your true self, like this or the choker version. https://www.etsy.com/listing/116540...ace&ref=sr_gallery-1-6&organic_search_click=1

your bull could take you to a strip club amateur night and make you strip on stage, then keep your earnings
share you with others.
anything that comes out of your bulls dick goes in your mouth
wear a wireless vibrator and let your bull play with it in public.
constantly wearing a butt plug
no underwear out in public and super short dresses

But have you gave in to your desires and left him to spend a weekend away with your bull?? That’s where you can really let loose, while he’s home jacking off constantly with his little dick, wondering if you two are plotting to become a couple?

I can tell you from experience when I fuck married wives they fuck differently in front of their husbands than they do when it’s just the two of us away. that’s when I know just how much that pussy will open up and give to me. 😈
I'm a cuck and I love your way of thinking! You should open a school to train other Bulls

I make my wife say "I love black cock with her mouth full of bbc" say it ten times in a row and don't stop saying it. Very hot.

Cum walks are the best. Have a bukkake and go to the hottest club with black supreme cum all over you and show it with pride!

any piss on you yet? Or him?

Shut up and take this bbc slut

You piece of white trash whore. Black kings should cum in rubbers and throw them at you whore pig. That's if your loose af hot pussy doesn't burn holes thru the rubbers due to the white trash filth you are to your own kind.

Back