Extreme and/or Hardcore Humiliation?

Jimsopen

Male
From
NJ, US
And I don't mean anything illegal or immoral...

But who's into receiving discipline, verbal to extreme verbal humiliation and/or degradation from black MEN? Or to be given humiliating tasks to do by HIM?

Where others may see? I certainly have limits, but I've done some things even I can't believe sometimes. LOL

I love to hear how far - again please nothing gross - you've gone to serve and please and what really turns you on, or what fantasies along these lines you enjoy? DM me or post here?

thanks

I sucked a black man’s dick in the alley behind a bar. He shot his load on my face and forehead. After he told me to leave it and walk back in the bar to meet his friend, I was reluctant to do it but I did, the cum had kinda run down my cheeks but when we got to his friend TRey wiped some off with his finger put it to my lips, I kinda sighed and I licked it and then his finger was in my mouth, he stuck it in like he did his dick. He looked at his friend and said “ do you wanna take this bitch to your pad for the night? He will do anything

I sucked a black man’s dick in the alley behind a bar. He shot his load on my face and forehead. After he told me to leave it and walk back in the bar to meet his friend, I was reluctant to do it but I did, the cum had kinda run down my cheeks but when we got to his friend TRey wiped some off with his finger put it to my lips, I kinda sighed and I licked it and then his finger was in my mouth, he stuck it in like he did his dick. He looked at his friend and said “ do you wanna take this bitch to your pad for the night? He will do anything
This is so fucking hot. Did you go back to his place and do anything?

My wife and mistress hates to swallow cum
at the end she and her master
formed me time by time to become a sissy
and now i have to swallow the cum directly when her master
wants to come I a mouth
it is so humiliating
you have to give your thanks to bull for allowing you to have his cum directly from the source.

Back