Sex with a married man.

Kara Sweet

Couple
Real Person
From
AZ, US
Would you have sex with a married person?. Married men used to be off limits to me. I wasn't going to help anyone cheat on there spouse. After a while I changed to the belief that it's not my job to keep them loyal. I'm oversexed and have had several married guys. My husband and I have rules to prevent the emotional bonds. What's your view.
Hotwife Kara Sweet

To avoid conflict I don't get involved with married couples where the wife is hiding or secretly going behind her husband's back. All connections should be based on a level of trust and communication. If she is willing to do something sneaky to her husband she'll do the same to you without a second thought.

corner sneaking GIF by Ovation TV
Season 1 What GIF by Portlandia
i am frankie sneaking GIF by Nickelodeon

Would you have sex with a married person?. Married men used to be off limits to me. I wasn't going to help anyone cheat on there spouse. After a while I changed to the belief that it's not my job to keep them loyal. I'm oversexed and have had several married guys. My husband and I have rules to prevent the emotional bonds. What's your view.
Hotwife Kara Sweet
I can say that I was pretty much in the same boat. I used to say no as I did not want to be that home wrecker. Over time though I have met married men that have all manner of rules some with their wife's endorsement and some without. Like you mentioned keep things fun and enjoyable and avoid the drama.

To avoid conflict I don't get involved with married couples where the wife is hiding or secretly going behind her husband's back. All connections should be based on a level of trust and communication. If she is willing to do something sneaky to her husband she'll do the same to you without a second thought.

corner sneaking GIF by Ovation TV

Season 1 What GIF by Portlandia
i am frankie sneaking GIF by Nickelodeon
Too much common sense in this post.

Back