Not all of them are black but the answer is yes … I don’t forget the true reality of why I’m here and that is to get fuck
That and it's a very selfless gesture to share the sex of a woman (wife or girlfriend) with your friends. You are giving her the opportunity to explore her sexually with others in full trust while also giving your friends something that is so intimate for you. If it happens, it could be the opening of a whole new and beautiful chapter for you.

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
I think it is a good idea especially if this is a connection you want to keep and continue to be close with. It does speak of deeper feelings happening so depending on your thoughts on that it might make it or break it.

Reactions: wit
Hi guys.

Just to give you an update on this topic … so as you know, I meet the parents of one of my bulls … the meeting went great and later on I was invited to other family events.. to be honest it went more normal than I thought … there were never any “unusual” situation … however this definitely change with the friends of my bull … as soon he introduce me to them, I could feel the atmosphere … they look at me all the time and I felt how they were undressing me with the eyes .. now, I don’t mind if they know something .. I’m just worry they will say something to the family of my bull, as some of the friends are close to the parents, uncles and cousins ..
I think you and your wife are playing with fire, and will eventually get burnt by it.

Hi everybody … sorry for the late post … a lot of people wanted to know how it went the lunch today .. it went better than expected … we all have a great time .. the mom was really sweet and the dad really respectful .. but what I think made everything a bit relax is that my bull also brought another friend (not black) so kinda this took a bit of the pressure of only me with the parents .. he didn’t told me he was going to bring a friend but after the lunch he explained it to me that he was also nervous of just me and his parents… there was never any awkward moment and he introduce me as a friend .. one thing I can say is that his friend definitely knew who I was because he couldn’t stop staring at me … the dad sometimes drop phrases like “oh she is pretty” and things like that but nothing out of normal .. it actually went better than I expected ..
You know the friend wanted to fuck you and Dad too, just being sly!!
I feel more close to him to be honest .. I’m dying to have his cock inside me since yesterday and actually I fancy him more than I did before .. I was happy that people see us together kinda knowing that I was a black cock slut so I felt quite empowered
You know it’s your place in life

This is how the relantionship with my bull is going .. and my holes are even worst .. so I think he liked that I got close with his family hehe

View attachment 6865040
Oh you fucking black cock slut, you love getting spanked and getting fucked rough from your bill?? Are all of those marks from after he took you to meet the parents!! He fucked you hard and deep and showed he owned you??

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
He wants you to meet your black babies’ grandparents.

I'd like to hear more about Hubby's response... Have the two of you fantasized about where this could lead? Is Hubby excited about you becoming more involved with this BBC? Does Hubby call him your "boyfriend" yet? Maybe while having sex with Hubby - have you talked about the possibility of your "boyfriend" sharing you? Have you talked about the possibility of you going away to a family event with your "boyfriend" overnight, or even longer? Thanks for sharing so much with us!

Back