Hi everybody … sorry for the late post … a lot of people wanted to know how it went the lunch today .. it went better than expected … we all have a great time .. the mom was really sweet and the dad really respectful .. but what I think made everything a bit relax is that my bull also brought another friend (not black) so kinda this took a bit of the pressure of only me with the parents .. he didn’t told me he was going to bring a friend but after the lunch he explained it to me that he was also nervous of just me and his parents… there was never any awkward moment and he introduce me as a friend .. one thing I can say is that his friend definitely knew who I was because he couldn’t stop staring at me … the dad sometimes drop phrases like “oh she is pretty” and things like that but nothing out of normal .. it actually went better than I expected ..
Glad it went well Hun. How did you feel after? Has your view of your bull changed?

Glad it went well Hun. How did you feel after? Has your view of your bull changed?
I feel more close to him to be honest .. I’m dying to have his cock inside me since yesterday and actually I fancy him more than I did before .. I was happy that people see us together kinda knowing that I was a black cock slut so I felt quite empowered

Hi everybody … sorry for the late post … a lot of people wanted to know how it went the lunch today .. it went better than expected … we all have a great time .. the mom was really sweet and the dad really respectful .. but what I think made everything a bit relax is that my bull also brought another friend (not black) so kinda this took a bit of the pressure of only me with the parents .. he didn’t told me he was going to bring a friend but after the lunch he explained it to me that he was also nervous of just me and his parents… there was never any awkward moment and he introduce me as a friend .. one thing I can say is that his friend definitely knew who I was because he couldn’t stop staring at me … the dad sometimes drop phrases like “oh she is pretty” and things like that but nothing out of normal .. it actually went better than I expected ..
Glad to hear that it went well. What did your husband think?

I feel more close to him to be honest .. I’m dying to have his cock inside me since yesterday and actually I fancy him more than I did before .. I was happy that people see us together kinda knowing that I was a black cock slut so I felt quite empowered
So nice. You are his girlfriend now and it is beautiful. Feels just like when you were teen

I have met some of my Lovers family members, including parents. It depends on the relationship and how intensely involved with them I am. I have gone to weddings with them, business trips, etc. One time, my Boss/Lover reserved the "bridal suite" (only suite available and he prefers suites) on a business trip and we let everyone believe we were newlyweds all week. It was fun being called Mrs. Boss/Lovers last name!! It's fun fantasy stuff that makes the sex even more intense. J (the wife)

I have met some of my Lovers family members, including parents. It depends on the relationship and how intensely involved with them I am. I have gone to weddings with them, business trips, etc. One time, my Boss/Lover reserved the "bridal suite" (only suite available and he prefers suites) on a business trip and we let everyone believe we were newlyweds all week. It was fun being called Mrs. Boss/Lovers last name!! It's fun fantasy stuff that makes the sex even more intense. J (the wife)

It's really great that you get to spend that extra time with them when these things come up. I guess it would really depend on the relationship you have with them and how comfortable your husband is with you doing all of this extra stuff with them. It does sound very exciting being a part of their lives and meeting people like their relatives, friends, and coworkers all the while they don't know what the real situation is.

Very interesting. I think it's funny.

Back