Yes .. always open .. I love men
Giving some romance and feelings into relationship with lover gives it just right amount of satisfaction and passion.
Knowing his family brings you two more together. He feels you as more "domesticated" thus giving him more fire and passion in lovemaking to you. As for you it evokes feeling of being young and having a boyfriend, and your husband is more happy knowing his wife is no whore but a woman with regular boyfriend. All are happy.

Sounds like your cool with it, which is all that matters. Being too close with a bull can be dangerous but each person is different. He def has the feels for you girl if the sex is that awesome and passionate 🫦
I think she fall for her bull and that he became her boyfriend. Not unusual, for a lover to becomes a boyfriend, it is quite known for lets say, Europeans, but I hope she can balance husband and boyfriend and not let her marriage suffer. If she can, it will be most lovely part of her life.

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
I would say you should meet them.. dont think anything bad will happen from that.. maybe they are also in this lifestyle and you can have some more fun.. never know!!

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
My wife and I didn't read all of the replies, but what we did read, she believes that your black lover doesn't know that you are married.

Hi guys.

Just to give you an update on this topic … so as you know, I meet the parents of one of my bulls … the meeting went great and later on I was invited to other family events.. to be honest it went more normal than I thought … there were never any “unusual” situation … however this definitely change with the friends of my bull … as soon he introduce me to them, I could feel the atmosphere … they look at me all the time and I felt how they were undressing me with the eyes .. now, I don’t mind if they know something .. I’m just worry they will say something to the family of my bull, as some of the friends are close to the parents, uncles and cousins ..

Hi guys.

Just to give you an update on this topic … so as you know, I meet the parents of one of my bulls … the meeting went great and later on I was invited to other family events.. to be honest it went more normal than I thought … there were never any “unusual” situation … however this definitely change with the friends of my bull … as soon he introduce me to them, I could feel the atmosphere … they look at me all the time and I felt how they were undressing me with the eyes .. now, I don’t mind if they know something .. I’m just worry they will say something to the family of my bull, as some of the friends are close to the parents, uncles and cousins ..
Oh, I am so happy that you are developing your relationship with your boyfriend. You will see if you just change his title from "Bull" to "Boyfriend" when talking about him, situation will be far less awkward, and will be normal, really. So he is a guy with a girlfriend. That is so normal. She is married, so what? It's 2024!
Just keep your hubby happy and love him and it will all work
I bet that hubby enjoys your deepening of a relationship with your black boyfriend.
Keep us updated
🥰🥰🥰

Back