Owner announcement and self humiliation

linnliten

Female
From
Norway
First to say is that I belong to Hotjen.

She is my mistress and she owns my three holes.

She wanted me to tell you this, also she wanted you all to know that im I’m a dirty little whore for you all.
So now you know that im just a a cock sleeve for all your cocks and a licking machine for all your pussies. I’m a three hole slut, here to be fucked and fingered and slapped and choked.
Here for your use. Pass me round call me a cunt, call me a dirty cheap whore. Spit on me, slap me, humiliate me.

And from now i should be treated like that.

I want you to know that i do this on my own free will, and from previous text you have figured out that im a dirty slut.
And i am, i do get off from this, i do like to be a online cumslut.

I do like it that you look at the pictures below and think the dirtiest things about me.
I do get so horny its insane by the thought that your big hard cocks think about handcuffing me and using me over and over....

anyway, that is my confession, thank you for listening ;)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    729.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 120
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 123
First to say is that I belong to Hotjen.

She is my mistress and she owns my three holes.

She wanted me to tell you this, also she wanted you all to know that im I’m a dirty little whore for you all.
So now you know that im just a a cock sleeve for all your cocks and a licking machine for all your pussies. I’m a three hole slut, here to be fucked and fingered and slapped and choked.
Here for your use. Pass me round call me a cunt, call me a dirty cheap whore. Spit on me, slap me, humiliate me.

And from now i should be treated like that.

I want you to know that i do this on my own free will, and from previous text you have figured out that im a dirty slut.
And i am, i do get off from this, i do like to be a online cumslut.

I do like it that you look at the pictures below and think the dirtiest things about me.
I do get so horny its insane by the thought that your big hard cocks think about handcuffing me and using me over and over....

anyway, that is my confession, thank you for listening ;)
Dirty little slut

Back