First time a black man fucked you bareback

Wife has had 6 BBC, one of them her regular. He’s the only black guy to fuck her bare. It was their 3rd or 4th date. Started out with the usual and when it was time for them to normally stop so he could put on a condom, they continued. She was on top of him while he was rubbing his cock head on her wet pussy and she just sat down on it and never stopped. She was on fire

I used condoms every time I had sex and one Sunday, when I met a beautiful Polish girl who had fallen in love with me at first sight, when I was getting ready to penetrate her by putting on a condom, she took it off my hands and obliged me to penetrate her without a condom and then cum in her pussy. After this Polish woman, when I make a plan for a new sexual adventure, the first thing I propose to a woman if she'll agree, I fuck her without a condom and cum in her pussy. Then I have a superb adventure with the baker's wife who invited me into his house to fuck her in presence of his husband during the holidays of theirs children. During three days of my stay, very early in the morning I gave her my dose of hot cum in her pussy before she left to join her husband at the bakery.
That's hot!

Back