Managing my addiction to black cock

Some of my friends laugh at me when I tell them that I am addicted to black cock, They think I'm kidding or messing with them. However, in reality I am truly addicted. When I go longer than 4, 5, 6 days without one of my black fuck buds using me I get irritable and moody. Then when a few of the guys come over and fuck me for a few hours it's like taking a happy pill..... If I had that same reaction to alcohol or prescription ******* I would be put in rehab. So yes, I am addicted to black cock.
The difference is that neither my wonderful husband nor I have any desire to "kick the habit". Quite the contrary, we have developed a great system to "feed the fire" and keep me supplied with dear friends that happen to be hung black men. Our groups are Friends Fucking Friends and MidWest Bulls. Most every weekend at least 2, 3 or more of the guys comes to our place for some laughs, a few drinks, great food and amazing sex! All group members become dear trusted friends and they understand my hunger and need for black cock and love providing me with my "fix".
If work wasn't so time consuming I would also be fucking during the week. Someday soon we hope that will change and I'll be a 24/7 black cock slut! Until then I savor and cherish our weekend BBC fuck fests and gangbangs and will continue to add new members to our awesome group. This weekend is a prime example of what we do. Looks like all of the guys (7) and one of my BBC Slut GFs will be cumming over for an extended time and lots of fucking and sucking. My pussy tingles in anticipation of the many, many orgasms and squirts I will have! Can you see why I never want to "kick my addiction"?
Wish I lived closer, would love to hang out with you!

Sounds like you have a great system in place. I would say I am addicted as well as like you said going without can affect your mood in a noticeable manner. Also in agreement with what you said about making these connections and making friends as well. It's nice when sex isn't this taboo hide in the closet subject and it can be open and be enjoyed.
Agree 💯 we are slowly getting there but not quick enough for me ty for sharing

So happy to hear of other couples that have embraced the BBC Slut lifestyle and their relationship grows stronger with each BBC that fucks her. We love this lifestyle and could never stop.
Hell ours is growing much stronger already and she's still just on her first BBC. Our submission came so fast It was an amazing feeling for us. 😍👸♥️💍🍆😈

Some of my friends laugh at me when I tell them that I am addicted to black cock, They think I'm kidding or messing with them. However, in reality I am truly addicted. When I go longer than 4, 5, 6 days without one of my black fuck buds using me I get irritable and moody. Then when a few of the guys come over and fuck me for a few hours it's like taking a happy pill..... If I had that same reaction to alcohol or prescription ******* I would be put in rehab. So yes, I am addicted to black cock.
The difference is that neither my wonderful husband nor I have any desire to "kick the habit". Quite the contrary, we have developed a great system to "feed the fire" and keep me supplied with dear friends that happen to be hung black men. Our groups are Friends Fucking Friends and MidWest Bulls. Most every weekend at least 2, 3 or more of the guys comes to our place for some laughs, a few drinks, great food and amazing sex! All group members become dear trusted friends and they understand my hunger and need for black cock and love providing me with my "fix".
If work wasn't so time consuming I would also be fucking during the week. Someday soon we hope that will change and I'll be a 24/7 black cock slut! Until then I savor and cherish our weekend BBC fuck fests and gangbangs and will continue to add new members to our awesome group. This weekend is a prime example of what we do. Looks like all of the guys (7) and one of my BBC Slut GFs will be cumming over for an extended time and lots of fucking and sucking. My pussy tingles in anticipation of the many, many orgasms and squirts I will have! Can you see why I never want to "kick my addiction"?
I understand your addiction and I am very happy that you are living and enjoying the lifestyle

I never want to kick my addiction to BBC so fucking sexy and hot 🔥😈🔥😈🔥😈🔥

I’m there with you!!! Love my addiction to bbc!

Back