BBC loving sluts, how often do you enjoy BC Gangbangs?

How often do you enjoy BBC Gangbangs

• Total voters
BBC Gangbangs are an important part of my life and something that I enjoy and need on a frequent basis. I was wondering how many of you fellow black cock sluts also enjoy BBC gangbangs and how frequently you get to have a BBC Gangbang?
hello. My wife is going to have a gangbang, it won't be long I think, because the BBC that fucks my wife lately only tells us that he wants to bring his BBC friends to fuck my wife together.

It’s not something that happens on a regular basis but in the right mood and time is fantastic, one night I was with my bull at his house just enjoying his company when a couple of his friends dropped in , I must have shown them I was a little aroused as one was sorry for interrupting his friends night , my bull smiling, want some , and they all four fucked me that night.

It’s not something that happens on a regular basis but in the right mood and time is fantastic, one night I was with my bull at his house just enjoying his company when a couple of his friends dropped in , I must have shown them I was a little aroused as one was sorry for interrupting his friends night , my bull smiling, want some , and they all four fucked me that night.
Awesome. Exactly what a BBC Slut should do.

BBC Gangbangs are an important part of my life and something that I enjoy and need on a frequent basis. I was wondering how many of you fellow black cock sluts also enjoy BBC gangbangs and how frequently you get to have a BBC Gangbang?
I love BBC gangbangs. We try to do one about once a month on average. So much fun getting fucked over and over.

I’m not on a schedule but I love it when it happens.. At parties or swing clubs I almost always get gang banged if I have sex at all I’m not really a go fuck one guy and be enough. I go to play and I want to play nonstop. My man is usually there to insure things don’t get too crazy or out of line. Good topic!

Back