Why are we more attracted to dark skinned men?

I thought I was the only one who literally felt this way about BBC’s but I’ve definitely embraced it and enjoy it even more knowing our marriage is still sacred to me and enjoy her getting pleasured generously by BBC’s only while I too get the opportunity on occasion getting rammed myself

I believe that too but am strictly attracted to BBC’s I tried other content but never got the same results or satisfaction as I do from BBC’s. There is a reason why BBC is important to me not only have I come to terms with this beautiful attraction but crave the attention my wife receives
I feel that black men are the best for sure , my XWife is with a black man she is living with him and they’re makin plans for their future together he took her off me I’m out , but don’t cry for me, before I was out of my marriage my wife arranged for me to meet Master John he owned me on a part time basis things went well he likes owning me and I’ll tell you I flipped out over Master I was hooked the first time I saw him. The first time I went with him he whipped me with belt , he gave me hard whipping all over my back ass legs I was covered in welts on the floor , I looked up as Master stood over me I saw that beautiful black cock rock hard it looked like proud and powerful how it was sticking out, it hit me like a bolt of lightning. I passionately sucked that cock , oh it was wonderful. I sucked it a long time I was on my knees and he held my head fucked my mouth, he held my head and stuck it all the way in my throat I had to fight off my gag reflex and when he moaned and his warm cum went in my throat and mouth I fell in love with him he said now I own you , he made me feel so good I did t swallow his cum kept it in my mouth a little bit I savored it, when I swallowed it it was wonderful I took his cum in my body it was a fantastic moment for me, Master has friends that know about us he is open about it , he introduces me he says this is my bitch cc of course I’m not socializing I speak when Master tells me too. He micro manages me and well I really need his discipline. His domination over me is the best thing that ever happened to me I’m totally owned by him I love everything about him I worship him

In many cultures around the world lighter skin is more sought after and considered higher in the social class structure. So I believe that this contributes to the social stigmatizing of darker skinned black males within this social/sexual subculture of white women coupling with black men and what that represents to both the women who have sex with black men and the husbands who desire/fantasize about it.

Personally I find Black Men very attractive.
Of course we all love the idea of the BBC but Black Men are more confident,strong and dominant.
And seeing them taking white women, fucking and breeding them. It's the most beautiful sight and it arouses so many of us white males 🖤
I've never actually witnessed Black men fucking white women because I live in a small community and there are no Black families in the area. However, from reading the various stories on this site I can understand what you mean when you describe how white males get aroused by Black Men. There are so many pictures of interracial fucking showing how white women submit to dominant Black Men and it is beautiful to see the pleasure they get as they are fucked by Real Men. This has definitely shown me that I am not a man compared to them and focused my attention on becoming more feminine and hoping I can used as a Black Man's Slut. :blackheart: :lips::blackheart:

Look at how Black Men pleasure white women so it's no surprise why white bois are becoming more feminine because we want the same. :sex::blackheart:😋:lips:

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 54717145.jpg
    54717145.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 1185142420 (1).jpg
    1185142420 (1).jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 736_1000.jpg
    736_1000.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 1293077219(1).jpg
    1293077219(1).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5900.GIF
    IMG_5900.GIF
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • 16146598.gif
    16146598.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 41
  • tumblr_oxd3itZAc31s1tzpjo1_54009.gif
    tumblr_oxd3itZAc31s1tzpjo1_54009.gif
    428.3 KB · Views: 41
Count me in as another white guy who finds other men mostly repulsive except for big black men. Whenever I see a sexy black guy in public I just want to suck and drain his cock. I don’t get that feeling with other men at all no matter how attractive they are in theory.
I’ve sucked BWC once I felt like dirty or something. I just didn't feel good I had like guilt feelings I guess it was a real bummer for me. I just feel very sexy, very horny black men and my experiences with black cock worship my wife’s bulls and now my owner Master John has always been great,very passionate very enjoyable. I have no bad feelings about anything and now that I’m owned by Master John I do things that I would never do with any other man. I mean I eat his ass sometimes when he wants me too , he likes me to ******* some of his golden nectar at times and I do it no problem I like it. If anyone can get with a dominant gay Black man in a one on one relationship like I am,I’d advise you to go for it. To me it feels like I belong here it’s like my-true place. I’m so sexually turned on by my Master. I broken up with my wife but it’s not a bad divorce or like a bitter separation. She used me for many years I mean she arranged my relationship with Master John she told him since that she brought me along and now it was time to send me out with a black Master a new owner. My wife never thought of me as her man or lover it was always a Mistress slave relationship she never had a man and woman type of connection like she had with her black lovers over the years. My wife loved to own me she wasn’t actually in love with me and my Master now is the same I love him he’s my everything but he like my wife loves to own me and really a submissive punk like me I mean no woman is going to get sexual pleasure from my tiny dicklette lol I love being a slave to a strong dominant black man I love it it’s just the best thing for me.

In many cultures around the world lighter skin is more sought after and considered higher in the social class structure. So I believe that this contributes to the social stigmatizing of darker skinned black males within this social/sexual subculture of white women coupling with black men and what that represents to both the women who have sex with black men and the husbands who desire/fantasize about it.
Sure that’s true I guess, I always felt it was white men realized how powerful black men were even long ago over in Africa. So white men always portrayed black men as inferior they kept black men down out of fear. They knew that this day was coming when blacks would take over. I know my XWife loved black men at an early age 14 . Her black man took her away from me in the end ,but to be truthful about it, she never really was my wife she had black lovers and boyfriends the whole time we were married. I was committed to her she always enjoyed sexual freedom our marriage was always Mistress / slave relationship. I always say don’t worry about me i am owned by a very dominant gay Black Master now and I love him very much .

Yes, I too have developed a strong attraction to Black Men. This site has opened my eyes to the beauty of Black. There are many handsome Black Men on here and most are well blessed and have no trouble bedding white women who in turn are enjoying the pleasure of whoring themselves for Black Fucking. As opinions to interracial sex have changed over the years we now find that more and more women are becoming addicted to BBC to service their needs. Now we sissies are beginning to discover that what is good for our women can be equally good for us. It has become obvious that Black men are far more dominant and we want to be used by Black Alphas to release our natural feminine submissions to Real Men as they transform us into their willing Black Cock Sluts. :blackheart: :sex::blackheart:
You should definitely try a bbc you’ll absolutely love it this is why I stopped sleeping with my wife I’ve always been gay I’ve always wanted to be a woman

I feel that black men are the best for sure , my XWife is with a black man she is living with him and they’re makin plans for their future together he took her off me I’m out , but don’t cry for me, before I was out of my marriage my wife arranged for me to meet Master John he owned me on a part time basis things went well he likes owning me and I’ll tell you I flipped out over Master I was hooked the first time I saw him. The first time I went with him he whipped me with belt , he gave me hard whipping all over my back ass legs I was covered in welts on the floor , I looked up as Master stood over me I saw that beautiful black cock rock hard it looked like proud and powerful how it was sticking out, it hit me like a bolt of lightning. I passionately sucked that cock , oh it was wonderful. I sucked it a long time I was on my knees and he held my head fucked my mouth, he held my head and stuck it all the way in my throat I had to fight off my gag reflex and when he moaned and his warm cum went in my throat and mouth I fell in love with him he said now I own you , he made me feel so good I did t swallow his cum kept it in my mouth a little bit I savored it, when I swallowed it it was wonderful I took his cum in my body it was a fantastic moment for me, Master has friends that know about us he is open about it , he introduces me he says this is my bitch cc of course I’m not socializing I speak when Master tells me too. He micro manages me and well I really need his discipline. His domination over me is the best thing that ever happened to me I’m totally owned by him I love everything about him I worship him
Omg that got me so hard 🥵

It's probably the skin contrast I love seeing my dark dick slide into a pink pussy of a white person , It's the visual and sensation of me burying my self deep in someone else that drives me wild . It's also fun to treat . I know for me I love seeing white peoples color change as they get fucked. seeing a pale white person become a deep pinkish red from exhaustion and seeing red handprints on them from spanking drives me wild.

It's probably the skin contrast I love seeing my dark dick slide into a pink pussy of a white person , It's the visual and sensation of me burying my self deep in someone else that drives me wild . It's also fun to treat . I know for me I love seeing white peoples color change as they get fucked. seeing a pale white person become a deep pinkish red from exhaustion and seeing red handprints on them from spanking drives me wild.
I have a black Master he always likes to whip ass so I have welts on my ass before fucks it , guess enjoys seeing me change colors too lol

Yes, I am just like that. I would only be interested in Black Men. Being a slut for a Black Man appeals to me. I think it's because I know I would enjoy the act of submitting to a real man and the pleasure I would receive from a
Well I went from a bi sexual submissive cuckold to a full faggot. I guess I was gay all along and well my wife who dominated me (SMBD femdom marriage)left me for her her black lover. Well she arranged this relationship I have with a dominant gay black Master who owned me weekends who I love. Since I’ve been owned by my Master I feel I’m a gay submissive slave, I feel very much like a woman when Master fucks me but I am dominated 100% everything I do my Master approves of first. When he picks me up from my job I’m not allowed to drive a car Master feels slave’s shouldn’t have that much freedom.The only people I associate with are people that know me as my Masters property. I do all domestic house work and when Masters friends come by I’m a servant they are superior to me and everyone seems to enjoy it that way pretty well and I love it . I feel like a burden has been lifted I’m not trying to pretend I’m some kind of man. This gay slave life is really wonderful for me, I feel this is what I was meant to be. My wife who I haven’t heard from a few months felt that this was the best thing for me and she was right like always. I still have great love for my wife but she wanted new experiences and she loves her man this wasn’t a horrible like separation Or some kind of bitter divorce deal she went with her man and gave ownership of me to my Master .

So as a bi I am attracted to different all kinds of women. White, asian and black but I've noticed that black men seem to be the sexiest out of all races. I can appreciate handsomeness of white and asian men but I somehow don't feel horny for them. Like if I put white, asian and black man next to each other with same build, height, good facial symmetry and dick size, I would choose black. Anyone is like that too?
It’s because there is an Inherent Strength and Power to Darkskinned Black Men.

In Argentina Black Men ("Gronchos", or "Chongos") are traditionally considered as sexual machines. my Wife always went crazy for THEM, and the same for most of Her girlfriends. my Wife often tells me that She gets completely wet every time She watches a Black Man. For me Black Men are symbols of Power, Domination and Manhood.

In Argentina Black Men ("Gronchos", or "Chongos") are traditionally considered as sexual machines. my Wife always went crazy for THEM, and the same for most of Her girlfriends. my Wife often tells me that She gets completely wet every time She watches a Black Man. For me Black Men are symbols of Power, Domination and Manhood.
How common is it for White Argentinian women to fuck black men?

How common is it for White Argentinian women to fuck black men?
In Argentina it's considered "negro" or "negra", everyone who is not "white". There is also a question of social class because "negros" and "negras" are considered low class, and "whites" are considered middle class or high class. It is common for White Argentinean Women to fuck "negros". Most of these "relationships" are informal and named as "chongos", word use by women in Argentina that means "a man with who a woman fucks with no intentions of establish a formal relationship".

I’m a masc (mostly) hetero male. I don’t find men attractive, but I absolutely appreciate a beautiful cock. I never sought out BBC, but I’ve never found a WC that equals it. There is certainly the swagger and confidence, but I have yet to find a BWC equal to a BBC. And if you’re going to suck a cock, it might as well be a great one!!!

Well I can only speak for myself right now in my life I came to realize I’m basically a gay married man.My wife who is dominant and black only her whole life brought me to this point. I was turned on by black cock all my life but I wouldn’t act on my urges and really come out as gay. My wife wanted a submissive husband who she could control and dominate my wife loves to use a riding crop she does have a sadistic side and she wanted a slave servant cuckold so that was my role . Then it was eating her pussy when she came home with a cream pie. she always has a big orgasm when I eat her cream pie and she gave me a hand job after I ate her pussy . She whips me very hard before her dates. When she came back I will be naked on my knees waiting for here its was cream pie time. When I got the whipping I knew in my mind I’d get the cream pie and the hand job. Then the next step was seeing her get fucked in front of me. Then it came to me giving her lovers blow jobs . She just kept bringing me further along . Today we live with her lover Master Micheal and Mistress Margo (my wife ) they are a couple I’m their slave. I suck his cock eat cream pie anything they tell me to do. My mistress and Master had one goal my emasculation ,******* any male ego I might still have. I feel they did a great job of that. Well they like to do things as a couple on weekends, go to the club they visit with friends. My mistress doesn’t like to leave me alone and free so she found a gay black Master John who owns me on weekends.It works out to about 3 days a week. This one on one relationships with my Master is the thing that really changed me. I’m not in the closet anymore . My Master was so heavy handed with me he’s a strong black man and he had to prove his point to me , he put me in my place . My Master spent some time in prison this no wimp he told me what he loved to do is turn white guys into faggots when they came to jail . I was lucky he did it to me and I fell in love with him. I don’t care I love my Master I’d suck his cock on the half time show at the Super Bowl. My Black Master changed my life I am submissive bbc faggot cum receptacle for my Master and I am really in love with him . I told my wife she said she’s happy I am in love with Master John. There is no chance of being Master John’s 24/7 she said I have my work here she told me I still own you and I can stop you from seeing your Master anytime I want, do understand that faggot ? she’s right I know I fell in love with Master John his nice cock he’s just so dominant he’s irresistible. I love when he cums in my mouth and the thing that really blew me away is when he fucks me I have a no hands orgasm and I told my Mistress about it and she said I guess you know first hand now the power that black cock has sexually so now the only way I’m allowed to cum is riding my Master cock no hand jobs anymore nothing my Mistress said if I do my work really well I can see Master John and that’s my reward I get to be a faggot for the dominant black man I love
Your situation is positive, because you have found a good human and social balance: so I envy you a little. But only a pinch, because I do not aspire to have a black but a white wife, who is a slave like me. Furthermore, when the white wife gives birth to mixed offspring, she shows anyone that I am a great cuckold and this is an absolutely indispensable satisfaction for me.

Back