Finding hubby more attractive

Once in a while I find the husband in a bi couple more attractive than the wife. Usually it is enough for the husband to suck me or do a 69 when I am taking his wife doggie style and to lick my shaft as I move in and out of her. But increasing I like to fuck the husband to (if we are both interested). Actually regularly I do if possible and like to have at least one bi couple in my rota. It doesn’t need to a monthly meet but just to know I can fuck a man once in a while. However I have met a number of men that I am more drawn to than the wife. And a few months ago I did something I never thought possible: I agreed (in principle) to meet the husband alone. Hoping to meet them this week to play for the second time (first time the wife sucked me and that was as far as we all went) I do like them both. Just a want the husband more. The wife is happy for to see the husband alone and he is the one who suggested meeting. Not sure where it is all leading and I try not to overthink things (though I often fail on that score).

Once in a while I find the husband in a bi couple more attractive than the wife. Usually it is enough for the husband to suck me or do a 69 when I am taking his wife doggie style and to lick my shaft as I move in and out of her. But increasing I like to fuck the husband to (if we are both interested). Actually regularly I do if possible and like to have at least one bi couple in my rota. It doesn’t need to a monthly meet but just to know I can fuck a man once in a while. However I have met a number of men that I am more drawn to than the wife. And a few months ago I did something I never thought possible: I agreed (in principle) to meet the husband alone. Hoping to meet them this week to play for the second time (first time the wife sucked me and that was as far as we all went) I do like them both. Just a want the husband more. The wife is happy for to see the husband alone and he is the one who suggested meeting. Not sure where it is all leading and I try not to overthink things (though I often fail on that score).
Sounds hot .. we certainly enjoy bi play, but has never gone beyond oral... My wife and I have fantasized about me being taken fully... with her helping to lube my arse, fingering me, and sucking him to full hardness before guiding him in... would need to promise to be very gentle. Thereafter, you would have full choice of our holes (except my wifes arse.. she says that's only for me).

Postscript: the date happened last night in a hotel near Heathrow. After a day at work I didn’t really want to spend three and a half hours chatting and drinking (mainly them drinking). As the SM I did not think it was my place after an hour to hint at play: that is for the couple.
But got to play with them both. As I thought I enjoyed fucking the husband more and there was a moment when we started off playing alone which I liked and was different. I liked him but probably will not go there again. They seem more a social couple with the chance of some sex. And I want to fuck first and then mix in a social in between breaks in fucking.

That’s what I’m kind of mulling , servicing the bull I do want to make the wife happy and if he is making her happy I want to service him with him being the alpha man

That's awesome. wish you were in miami

Postscript: the date happened last night in a hotel near Heathrow. After a day at work I didn’t really want to spend three and a half hours chatting and drinking (mainly them drinking). As the SM I did not think it was my place after an hour to hint at play: that is for the couple.
But got to play with them both. As I thought I enjoyed fucking the husband more and there was a moment when we started off playing alone which I liked and was different. I liked him but probably will not go there again. They seem more a social couple with the chance of some sex. And I want to fuck first and then mix in a social in between breaks in fucking.
Definitely don't blame you, why waste the energy if they aren't gonna get down to play, no strings. We like to socialize a minute but we get right to the fun stuff, why can't we all get naked, talk fuck ******* whatever all at once. Mean if it's a good evening or night, there's break time for anything other than getting off...

You sound Very interesting to me. I love that you are open to exploring, even if it scares you a little. Try not to worry about that. Just enjoy the ride. Be that smooth n curvy or muscled n hairy. If the person makes you happy downstairs thats all that matters in the moment.
Would love to chat with you 🤝

You sound Very interesting to me. I love that you are open to exploring, even if it scares you a little. Try not to worry about that. Just enjoy the ride. Be that smooth n curvy or muscled n hairy. If the person makes you happy downstairs thats all that matters in the moment.
Would love to chat with you 🤝
Fact

Very hot, my man is bi and loves to be taken fully by my black lovers, and he has serviced them alone many times when I was not available. I love to watch just like my man loves to watch me in action but the best is when we are all playing together, we really like 2 or 3 black men all bi and having a free for all with us where anything goes. Enjoy the adventure and forget the labels.

Very hot, my man is bi and loves to be taken fully by my black lovers, and he has serviced them alone many times when I was not available. I love to watch just like my man loves to watch me in action but the best is when we are all playing together, we really like 2 or 3 black men all bi and having a free for all with us where anything goes. Enjoy the adventure and forget the labels.
Damn that’s hot

Back