Don't have to be a sissy to be submissive to Black men

Perfectly said. It needs to be experienced to understand how powerfully a Black man can overwrite a white guy's sexuality. It's life changing to be made to orgasm anally by a superior male while your own penis is a limp, irrelevance The strange and wonderful physical high of that prostate orgasm and the mental shock that this side of you exists awakens new desires and shuts down old ones that used to define you. The Black Man just removes your dick from the sexual equation and leaves your repressed submissive tendencies exposed for his manipulation. The speed at which it happens is crazy. With your dick suddenly made obsolete you've lost your dominant center and replaced it with a desire for Black penetration. On top of that sensual conquest, the invasion of his sperm deep into your highly absorbent gut seals the conversion at a biologic level. His dominant DNA gets into your bloodstream, where it lives for several days, swimming throughout your body, invading your biology and brain in ways that block any way back to the person you were before.

It's a psychological and physiological gut punch that eliminates the white male as competition to his superiority. It happens with the first seeding, which stirs up new cravings almost impossible to resist and then every further seeding enforces his grip on your new Black desires. White guys need to understand that they cannot give in to their natural curiosity about Black Cock without losing who they were. Submitting to Black Cock activates a kind of neutering that can be very feminizing to different degrees for different guys but the result is the end of their former self and a re-orientation toward the Black Man's pleasure and conquest of all white women.

For myself, although not "sissy", my dick has voluntarily become a zero factor with women. It's been a long time but the one exception is when I've rarely been allowed to squirm inside her freshly used and stretched pussy. Knowing that she barely feels me in there and there's no way I could ever bring her to orgasm removes all the pressure. Sloshing around in the slimy mess of their orgasms, frantically struggling to get any traction in her cum-filled looseness, makes me squirt quick as rabbit.
so perfectly said...im hopelessly addicted to everything about a black man not just his yummy cock

Hello all interracial lovers. After reading so many great articles, I wanted to clarify something.

You don't have to be a sissy to submit to black men. I'm not a sissy and not a gay man. I'm a professional white guy who is submissive when I'm around dominant black men. I'm not sure what you call me but I'm just the way I am. Just a normal guy who will probably physically submit to a dominant black man in the near future. I've had many instances in my life when black men have slept with my gf's and I guess that didn't help my submissiveness.

After all the sissy articles around here just I wanted everyone to know there are different men on this site too.

Cheers.
True and black men don't worry about labels. They just enjoy dominating white holes and planting their potent seed.

Hello all interracial lovers. After reading so many great articles, I wanted to clarify something.

You don't have to be a sissy to submit to black men. I'm not a sissy and not a gay man. I'm a professional white guy who is submissive when I'm around dominant black men. I'm not sure what you call me but I'm just the way I am. Just a normal guy who will probably physically submit to a dominant black man in the near future. I've had many instances in my life when black men have slept with my gf's and I guess that didn't help my submissiveness.

After all the sissy articles around here just I wanted everyone to know there are different men on this site too.

Cheers.
I am a masculine married white male but I will dropped to my knees to drain black balls into my throat

masculine is every bit more how you ACT, than how you look.
remember, there are some very queer (feminized) male body builders out there that definitely are NOT manly in their behaviors.
you are how you ACT, not how you "look." character also is defined by behavior.
take this from a soldier who has proven himself in the crucible of combat.
the world is full of garrison soldiers, but few are those defined by combat!

Cheers.
It all depends on your “bull” is into. I’m a regular dude that likes to wear certain things if that’s what he’s into. It’s all about pleasing him.

You can also be submissive while being in control when with him. You can be verbal along with him. Anything that gives him great pleasure.

I can attest to the fact you definitely don't have to be a sissy or crossdress or whatever. My husband is 50 yrs old 6' 1" 245 lbs and pretty damn solid. Alpha male in every area of life..grew up in a small 1 horse Mississippi town where fucking and fighting is all there is to do lol but when it comes to the bedroom he loves being beta..now he was a full swap swinger for like 20 years but just has a thing for watching, cuckolding or whatever you wanna call it these days. He is also bisexual..and loves cock but mainly black cock cause in his words..."it's just hotter and sexier". There are so many different routes in this lifestyle you can take..if you're into sissification, crossdressing, being beta all the time, locked up...it's whatever makes you happy is my opinion.
IMG_3396.jpeg

I can attest to the fact you definitely don't have to be a sissy or crossdress or whatever. My husband is 50 yrs old 6' 1" 245 lbs and pretty damn solid. Alpha male in every area of life..grew up in a small 1 horse Mississippi town where fucking and fighting is all there is to do lol but when it comes to the bedroom he loves being beta..now he was a full swap swinger for like 20 years but just has a thing for watching, cuckolding or whatever you wanna call it these days. He is also bisexual..and loves cock but mainly black cock cause in his words..."it's just hotter and sexier". There are so many different routes in this lifestyle you can take..if you're into sissification, crossdressing, being beta all the time, locked up...it's whatever makes you happy is my opinion.
View attachment 6915983
Love this comment…whatever floats your boat just do it. While not as big as hubby - weight-wise, women see me as Alpha so always expected me to be the one pursuing when in fact I’m just the opposite. Ideally would be in a WLM where she had the freedom to sexually do what she wanted with my full knowledge and support.

i couldn't agree more. i'm in the same situation. i'm not sissy, nor am i gay. i am submissive, cuckold, beta and now also a slave. i have been used sexually by DOMINANT MEN and THEY continue to do it, but it is not something i do because i am gay but because THEY Dominate me. Of course THEY treat me like gay and sissy, but i'm not.
My personal opinion is that a dominant black male can certainly enjoy fucking a sissy, but if he hesitates to fuck a white male with a virile appearance and attitude, who is willing to submit, it means that the black male is not truly dominant, because he is dominated by psychological complexes that make him fear he will become gay.

Cheers.
I agree 100%! I’m not a sissy and am not gay. I do love sucking big black cocks. I do t want to kiss black men or any man for that matter. I do t want to suck a white cock either. I date women and have a girlfriend. I love sex with women and being intimate with women. I guess it’s a kinky fetish but I’m definitely obsessed with sucking big black beautiful cocks and swallowing there cum.

Back