White bois with Black Men - know the rules

It's important for any white boi contemplating sex with a Black Man to know the rules. They are:

1. When a Black Man decides He is ready, it is going to happen. There is no "maybe later" with a Black Man.
2. Don't expect Him to use a condom. He won't. You should not even ask.
3. Don't expect Him to pull out. He'll cum in whichever place suits Him. It's not your choice.
4. Don't ask Him to be "Please be gentle." Most Black Men are very aggressive but, regardless, it's about His pleasure, not yours.
5. Don't assume He is finished simply because He has ejaculated. Black Men often want sex multiple times in a row.
6. Don't expect Him to provide the lubricant. That's your job.
7. Be respectful at all times and thank Him afterwards.
8. Try to relax and be receptive but know that some discomfort is inevitable. You have to endure it.
9. Feelings of guilt and regret may overcome you after He leaves but don't embrace them. Remember that submitting to a Black Man is an ideal way of confronting your white privilege.
10. Remember that what you are doing is healthy and right and contributes to a racially just society.

It's important for any white boi contemplating sex with a Black Man to know the rules. They are:

1. When a Black Man decides He is ready, it is going to happen. There is no "maybe later" with a Black Man.
3. Don't expect Him to pull out. He'll cum in whichever place suits Him. It's not your choice.
4. Don't ask Him to be "Please be gentle." Most Black Men are very aggressive but, regardless, it's about His pleasure, not yours.
5. Don't assume He is finished simply because He has ejaculated. Black Men often want sex multiple times in a row.
8. Try to relax and be receptive but know that some discomfort is inevitable. You have to endure it.
9. Feelings of guilt and regret may overcome you after He leaves but don't embrace them. Remember that submitting to a Black Man is an ideal way of confronting your white privilege.
10. Remember that what you are doing is healthy and right and contributes to a racially just society.
“Don't assume He is finished simply because He has ejaculated. Black Men often want sex multiple times in a row”
This is so true the first time used by a BBC he came in my ass and I thought it was over but he directed me to the bedroom and went at me as hard as the first cum he shot I learned a lot that day.

Makes me want it more

Love these 10 rules and each one, or collectively, would make an excellent essay topic for any cuck - how i am going to ...." i think 9 is especially relevant and that is why having a Black Cock on display around the house always helps create a sense of acceptance and normalcy.

“Don't assume He is finished simply because He has ejaculated. Black Men often want sex multiple times in a row”
This is so true the first time used by a BBC he came in my ass and I thought it was over but he directed me to the bedroom and went at me as hard as the first cum he shot I learned a lot that day.
This is very good advice. I was fortunate to have a guy hold the popper bottle under my nose
at my "initiation party". It helped my body and butthole adjust to multiple sex partners
that night. By the time it was over, my anus had become nice and loose.
Another bottom called it a "pig hole".

FACT

I love being dominated by Black boys.Humiliated.Fucked in front of the white girl I'm with.one girl spread my Ass cheeks for our Bull and guided him inside my boy pussy.I can take 10 inches and fat

I don't know how to prepare my pussy for a black man,

I dilate my ass every week, but the week after resting for two days, it hurts again

How can I train my ass?
It's only a possibility, I know nothing about your regimen, but sometimes we ass-whores are too eager for our own good. If you feel the need to take two days off, and then it's painful upon resuming, that sounds like a strong possibility.

Besides the almost mandatory "Use more lube" recommendation, here's what I've done for decades now. Vary toy sizes from play session to play session, and maybe slow down your play. When you use the smaller toys, do some anal muscle exercises, as the ladies do their kegel exercises. That may sound backwards but while the muscles will become stronger you will also gain muscle control. Relaxing will become easier, and your ass will eventually be capable of doing amazing things to cocks. I've used my hole to "nibble" at a few cockheads, they loved it.

It's only a possibility, I know nothing about your regimen, but sometimes we ass-whores are too eager for our own good. If you feel the need to take two days off, and then it's painful upon resuming, that sounds like a strong possibility.

Besides the almost mandatory "Use more lube" recommendation, here's what I've done for decades now. Vary toy sizes from play session to play session, and maybe slow down your play. When you use the smaller toys, do some anal muscle exercises, as the ladies do their kegel exercises. That may sound backwards but while the muscles will become stronger you will also gain muscle control. Relaxing will become easier, and your ass will eventually be capable of doing amazing things to cocks. I've used my hole to "nibble" at a few cockheads, they loved it.
Use a buttplug for an hour before getting fucked. Works wonders

Wife found this out soon . Multible loads were dumped deep in her ass and made her suck his cock clean each time . Throat took last load

Back