Don't have to be a sissy to be submissive to Black men

If people are engaging in activity which is consensual and satisfying for everyone, that's great for them.

Personally, I've enjoyed wearing nylons and heels while watching my wife in her stockings and heels with another man for two reasons: I feel sexier in them, and I can, in a way, experience it from her perspective and imagine how great she feels. I have zero interest to be humiliated and zero interest in anything with a guy, it's just my particular kink.

true, but that's not really why we're here...or what we want to read, now is it.
the cuck is in the backdrop, not center stage.
Right thats why the majority of articles on this site are about the Bull and wife. The cuck relationship is a crucial component to all this. A healthy Bull/wife/cuck relationship doesnt exist without it and requires some, although small, place here.

i couldn't agree more. i'm in the same situation. i'm not sissy, nor am i gay. i am submissive, cuckold, beta and now also a slave. i have been used sexually by DOMINANT MEN and THEY continue to do it, but it is not something i do because i am gay but because THEY Dominate me. Of course THEY treat me like gay and sissy, but i'm not.
I would take one straight cuckold over 100 sissys. In the BNWO straight cucks will have a higher status.
I am looking to form a group of cucks to lead in day to day life.
Why not surround myself with guys that are trying to get me laid.

Some of you sissies are so ???

Submissive is the constant repetition of sir, to your bull… better yet, calling him your king is better…. Taking his car to get cleaned while he’s cumming in your wife, submissive…. Knowing that two horn blasts means in ten minutes, my wife will be running out to the store for 30-40 mins… my job is to have ******* away and unaware.
Submissive is knowing that in 5 years if things continue, I’ll be converting a room for him to sleep over once the ******* are out of the house!
Well… I’ll be sleeping in there… unless he wants to have his own… where he can have his experiences….

That’s submissive!

Paying for lil get aways, driving while they are fuckin in the back seat…

Abstaining from sex two days before they fuck, which has restricted me to one possible day a week, maybe… is submitting to him…

Cleaning up his messes… all of them. And thanking him for them… submissive…

Always, Wearing a cage in his presence… and serving our king as a fall guy for his wife, submissive! She thinks we are close friends! Meanwhile he owns my wife and I… submissive!

Dressing like a girl…or getting pegged IS NOT Submissive, it’s something else….

Dominance and submission is super sexxxy and, for true dominants, is not tied to the submissive's sexual preference or gender. Note that it does take an evolved mental and emotional state of being to be in a D/s relationship; while not easy, it is amazing. If one had to select an inaccurate label in D/s for a Dominant, heteroflexible is acceptable. Proud and honored to be a BBC Dominant who has quality LTRs with true submissives and slaves.
I hope not to make you waste your time and energy, asking how in your opinion I could meet a dominant black male who has a slave girl to give me as a wife, maintaining full dominion over her and at the same time acquiring dominion over me: in Milan where I I currently find Blacks are shy, often beggars and marginalized, but I am retired and can move.

This resonates with me. I'm a very masculine, muscular, straight presenting white man with a decent sized dick and I even used to be a bull when I was younger, there's not a feminine or sissified bone in my body. But there's something about black masculinity in particular that just shuts down my dominant side and makes me want to submit. Long black dick penetrating my ass and making me cum while soft just makes me feel so much better and so much more at peace than when I'm doing the fucking. Once you've had that experience as a white man it changes you, and now when you see a sexy white woman you no longer fantasize about fucking and breeding her, you fantasize about introducing her to the kind of black man that turned you out, and you hope he's grateful enough that he let's you watch them breed

Hello all interracial lovers. After reading so many great articles, I wanted to clarify something.

You don't have to be a sissy to submit to black men. I'm not a sissy and not a gay man. I'm a professional white guy who is submissive when I'm around dominant black men. I'm not sure what you call me but I'm just the way I am. Just a normal guy who will probably physically submit to a dominant black man in the near future. I've had many instances in my life when black men have slept with my gf's and I guess that didn't help my submissiveness.

After all the sissy articles around here just I wanted everyone to know there are different men on this site too.

Cheers.
Totally agree. In fact I like seeing a good looking white husband being cuckod by his wife. As the black bull dominates. Showing that black alohas are so superior that even a white alpha sun it’s and becomes a cuuckold.

This resonates with me. I'm a very masculine, muscular, straight presenting white man with a decent sized dick and I even used to be a bull when I was younger, there's not a feminine or sissified bone in my body. But there's something about black masculinity in particular that just shuts down my dominant side and makes me want to submit. Long black dick penetrating my ass and making me cum while soft just makes me feel so much better and so much more at peace than when I'm doing the fucking. Once you've had that experience as a white man it changes you, and now when you see a sexy white woman you no longer fantasize about fucking and breeding her, you fantasize about introducing her to the kind of black man that turned you out, and you hope he's grateful enough that he let's you watch them breed
Perfectly said. It needs to be experienced to understand how powerfully a Black man can overwrite a white guy's sexuality. It's life changing to be made to orgasm anally by a superior male while your own penis is a limp, irrelevance The strange and wonderful physical high of that prostate orgasm and the mental shock that this side of you exists awakens new desires and shuts down old ones that used to define you. The Black Man just removes your dick from the sexual equation and leaves your repressed submissive tendencies exposed for his manipulation. The speed at which it happens is crazy. With your dick suddenly made obsolete you've lost your dominant center and replaced it with a desire for Black penetration. On top of that sensual conquest, the invasion of his sperm deep into your highly absorbent gut seals the conversion at a biologic level. His dominant DNA gets into your bloodstream, where it lives for several days, swimming throughout your body, invading your biology and brain in ways that block any way back to the person you were before.

It's a psychological and physiological gut punch that eliminates the white male as competition to his superiority. It happens with the first seeding, which stirs up new cravings almost impossible to resist and then every further seeding enforces his grip on your new Black desires. White guys need to understand that they cannot give in to their natural curiosity about Black Cock without losing who they were. Submitting to Black Cock activates a kind of neutering that can be very feminizing to different degrees for different guys but the result is the end of their former self and a re-orientation toward the Black Man's pleasure and conquest of all white women.

For myself, although not "sissy", my dick has voluntarily become a zero factor with women. It's been a long time but the one exception is when I've rarely been allowed to squirm inside her freshly used and stretched pussy. Knowing that she barely feels me in there and there's no way I could ever bring her to orgasm removes all the pressure. Sloshing around in the slimy mess of their orgasms, frantically struggling to get any traction in her cum-filled looseness, makes me squirt quick as rabbit.

Hello all interracial lovers. After reading so many great articles, I wanted to clarify something.

You don't have to be a sissy to submit to black men. I'm not a sissy and not a gay man. I'm a professional white guy who is submissive when I'm around dominant black men. I'm not sure what you call me but I'm just the way I am. Just a normal guy who will probably physically submit to a dominant black man in the near future. I've had many instances in my life when black men have slept with my gf's and I guess that didn't help my submissiveness.

After all the sissy articles around here just I wanted everyone to know there are different men on this site too.

Cheers.

VERY well said.....

100% agree

Cheers.
And you're in the majority of white males. It's just inescapable biology. Whites cannot survive integration with Blacks, not as a ruling power anyway. No shame in admitting it. Really appreciate your sincere post.

Some try to fight it with racist pride, other less rebellious of us, don't suffer from that denial (this group is growing fast now) and others learn by having it rubbed in our faces enough times that we realize acceptance and submission is inevitable. Once we do we are free in ways we've never been before.

And you're in the majority of white males. It's just inescapable biology. Whites cannot survive integration with Blacks, not as a ruling power anyway. No shame in admitting it. Really appreciate your sincere post.

Some try to fight it with racist pride, other less rebellious of us, don't suffer from that denial (this group is growing fast now) and others learn by having it rubbed in our faces enough times that we realize acceptance and submission is inevitable. Once we do we are free in ways we've never been before.
🫣🫣

I am your everyday white guy. Nothing sissy or fem about me. As a matter of fact some would say I'm on the rough guy looking side of things. I am far too masculine looking to ever be confused for a sissy. That being said I am extremely submissive to black men. Not my first ever experience with a man, but certainly my best experience with a man was in my early thirties just after my divorce from my first wife. He was a gorgeous black man and he taught me the joy of being submissive to him. I can honestly say that if the influence of the internet had been around during my young influential years I would have become a full fledged sissy that lived and dressed as a black man's girl.

Back