About to be feminized

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
I have been a pussyfree cuckold for several years now. My wife has teased me about my teensy peepee and how my body has been losing hair rapidly as I get older and I have been losing weight. She used to joke about feminizing me but recently she’s talking about it in earnest. I must confess that I have fantasized about it but I don’t think I’m ready for the reality. Can anyone make me more comfortable about giving up my masculine identity? I have seen pictures of sissy hubbies on this site and I admit that they look quite lovely.

I have been a pussyfree cuckold for several years now. My wife has teased me about my teensy peepee and how my body has been losing hair rapidly as I get older and I have been losing weight. She used to joke about feminizing me but recently she’s talking about it in earnest. I must confess that I have fantasized about it but I don’t think I’m ready for the reality. Can anyone make me more comfortable about giving up my masculine identity? I have seen pictures of sissy hubbies on this site and I admit that they look quite lovely.
ask her to suck your tits

so lucky to be feminized. I wonder too if I should hold back a bit. maybe I'll have other women in my life that would want a beta like me, but then I see how sissy I've become, smooth legs and small clit, and I'm ok with where I'm going. last night, I wasn't feeling well, so my wife rubbed my little dick and I blew my small load in minutes after she sucked on my tits. she washed her hands immediately as she didn't want sissy cum on her.

It happens.....just give in and go with it!

Back