I’m willing to say it out loud now

imyourcuck

Male
From
CA, US
So what I’m gonna say out loud is the first time I’ve ever said this and that is black is better, black is Superior, I now know that I am nothing, except maybe a wormhole for a black cock. I watched my wife go from us being married to a full on addicted to black cock. We’ve been split up for about a month and a half now and after her leaves, she still calls me and tells me all about it.
Now I must admit that lately, since she and I split up, I started to think about what it would be like if I was the one being used if I was the one having my face fucked by big black cock, or maybe if I was the one being used and I fuck hole end up stretched out beyond repair. My wife tease me saying that she knows deep down inside. I want to suck that fucking cock as well talking about her bull. I always denied it until this moment I want to experience what it’s like to be used and treated like a slut. Be manhandled and degraded from beginning to end.
I just wanna say thank you to all the black men out there. It wasn’t for you guys treating my wife the way you do. I don’t know if I would’ve ever came this realization.

So what I’m gonna say out loud is the first time I’ve ever said this and that is black is better, black is Superior, I now know that I am nothing, except maybe a wormhole for a black cock. I watched my wife go from us being married to a full on addicted to black cock. We’ve been split up for about a month and a half now and after her leaves, she still calls me and tells me all about it.
Now I must admit that lately, since she and I split up, I started to think about what it would be like if I was the one being used if I was the one having my face fucked by big black cock, or maybe if I was the one being used and I fuck hole end up stretched out beyond repair. My wife tease me saying that she knows deep down inside. I want to suck that fucking cock as well talking about her bull. I always denied it until this moment I want to experience what it’s like to be used and treated like a slut. Be manhandled and degraded from beginning to end.
I just wanna say thank you to all the black men out there. It wasn’t for you guys treating my wife the way you do. I don’t know if I would’ve ever came this realization.
Welcome to the Mainstream

Have you said that to her? You never know, he might let her take you back.

You should let her know and you two could get back together and both be treated like a slut together.

(y)

Nothing hotter then a butch blue collar sub coming into know he prefers dick vs pussy or both ! And can handle taking a dick like a champ!

Back