Truth is, I’m a slut.

chrissgurl

Male
Gold Member
So, I’m currently chatting up 4 bulls that love using big juicy white boy booty for sexual release and gratification. I kinda have a favorite, because the one guy doesn’t have a huge cock, but he’s got huge stamina, and he likes to make out.
I never knew making out with a black man would be such a turn on, but I’m a slut, so I shouldn’t be too surprised. His tongue in my mouth is heavenly. The others are casual semi regular hookups and booty calls, more about their schedule than mine, I guess you’d say.
all are great in bed, fuck like they mean it, and want me to cum too.

But I want more. I would fuck ever single bbc anywhere close to me that likes making whiteboys moan and squirm… if I know how to find them… so my question is;

other than Grinder, here or fetlife, where does one find hook upw with bi or do straight black men that just wanna smash white butt and make me fall in love?
ideas, opinion, options?

:unsure:

You can make a post on doublelist.com. It's a site similar to craigslist personals. There are other apps besides Grinder, too. Scruff and BLK, for example.

Here's a unique idea. I was looking thru my phone recently and found this funny picture. Apparently, I snapped a pic of bathroom graffiti. It was something like "For a good time, call James 555 555 5555". Maybe you can do something similar at a location popular with black men. Another option might be checking out your local adult video store and seeing what kind of trouble you can get up to there?

So, I’m currently chatting up 4 bulls that love using big juicy white boy booty for sexual release and gratification. I kinda have a favorite, because the one guy doesn’t have a huge cock, but he’s got huge stamina, and he likes to make out.
I never knew making out with a black man would be such a turn on, but I’m a slut, so I shouldn’t be too surprised. His tongue in my mouth is heavenly. The others are casual semi regular hookups and booty calls, more about their schedule than mine, I guess you’d say.

But I want more. I would fuck ever single bbc anywhere close to me that likes making whiteboys moan and squirm… if I know how to find them… so my question is;

other than Grinder, here or fetlife, where does one find hook upw with bi or do straight black men that just wanna smash white butt and make me fall in love?
ideas, opinion, options?
Bisexualplayground

lots of bi guys here

ideas, opinion, options?
Share you greedy bastard!

Back