Vacation to Africa later this year!

Me and my queen are going to be going to Cape Town this coming December for 3 weeks! I am so unbelievably excited and so is she! Beyond the obvious fact that there are undoubtably going to be so many super hot African studs there from SA and around Africa that time of year, it looks beautiful. Lol I just keep imagining me coming back to our room and just seeing her getting gangbanged in every hole....I'll get on my knees by her and eat her pussy as she's getting dped by real men....They'll see I'm just a sissy ass slutty faggot and make fun of my micro penis but they'll love my big thicc booty.....They'll start fucking me then too and the rest of the trip my queen will make me dress in drag and we'll be their sex slaves.....I just see a perfect sunset at a secluded beach and they'll be holding us from behind watching it and then lift our dresses up, pull r panties down and bend us over as we watch the sunset.

Me and my queen are going to be going to Cape Town this coming December for 3 weeks! I am so unbelievably excited and so is she! Beyond the obvious fact that there are undoubtably going to be so many super hot African studs there from SA and around Africa that time of year, it looks beautiful. Lol I just keep imagining me coming back to our room and just seeing her getting gangbanged in every hole....I'll get on my knees by her and eat her pussy as she's getting dped by real men....They'll see I'm just a sissy ass slutty faggot and make fun of my micro penis but they'll love my big thicc booty.....They'll start fucking me then too and the rest of the trip my queen will make me dress in drag and we'll be their sex slaves.....I just see a perfect sunset at a secluded beach and they'll be holding us from behind watching it and then lift our dresses up, pull r panties down and bend us over as we watch the sunset.
sounds like your going to have a perfectly lovely holiday and no doubt will want to return there again

Firstly cuck, you are going in the wrong period of the year to South Africa, if you know anythin about the country you will know that most Bulls are with families during DeZemba. Secondly Cape Town is not true africa as its the Europe of Africa and you will not find may Bulls unless you are looking for white so callde Bulls. Do your research before thinking you are going to th mom land to get on your knees

Firstly cuck, you are going in the wrong period of the year to South Africa, if you know anythin about the country you will know that most Bulls are with families during DeZemba. Secondly Cape Town is not true africa as its the Europe of Africa and you will not find may Bulls unless you are looking for white so callde Bulls. Do your research before thinking you are going to th mom land to get on your knees
Damn, I'm sorry for my ignorance...What would u have me do?

Back