Straight white guy that will suck bbc

I have zero romantic attraction to men, but I do enjoy sexual pleasure and trying new things. Watching my wife suck a BBC was beautiful and I was curious to try. I did start w a trusted white guy as a swinger 4some, but if I was going to suck cock, I wanted it to be worth it.
The wife was happy to share. Two of our long time “straight” bulls expressed their own curiosity when they learned of my interest. Not only did they enjoy receiving, but they tried giving as well. It was still all about the wife, but it added another layer of fun. Now, I’m very open about it in our profile and curious bulls go to the front of the line. The wife enjoys the break during 3some play and gets to keep them as a solo friend too.
And for full disclosure, I do find the occasional solo bi single BBC to suck off. The wife doesn’t play as often as I like.

Attachments

• IMG_3307.jpeg
    IMG_3307.jpeg
    254.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_8828.jpeg
    IMG_8828.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_7302.jpeg
    IMG_7302.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 120
I'm not into men at all and I have a sexy gf but when I see a black cock like this one my dick gets rock hard. I don't understand why but if i had a chance to suck some bbc I think I would do it everyday
View attachment 6896742View attachment 6896743View attachment 6896744
The way you feel was me exactly. Had a gorgeous wife that took BBC and I wasn’t attracted to guys AT ALL but a big hard cock turned me on and I started sucking them and love it now, still not attracted to guys whatsoever though.

I have zero romantic attraction to men, but I do enjoy sexual pleasure and trying new things. Watching my wife suck a BBC was beautiful and I was curious to try. I did start w a trusted white guy as a swinger 4some, but if I was going to suck cock, I wanted it to be worth it.
The wife was happy to share. Two of our long time “straight” bulls expressed their own curiosity when they learned of my interest. Not only did they enjoy receiving, but they tried giving as well. It was still all about the wife, but it added another layer of fun. Now, I’m very open about it in our profile and curious bulls go to the front of the line. The wife enjoys the break during 3some play and gets to keep them as a solo friend too.
And for full disclosure, I do find the occasional solo bi single BBC to suck off. The wife doesn’t play as often as I like.
Can you msg me ?

Back