Point of no return to being straight

MissJackie

Male
From
NJ, US
What was your point of no return to being straight? I have had many milestones that I could justify as just being a straight guy who was experimenting. Most I justified by saying I would try it once and then go back to my hetero life, whether it was sucking a dick or getting fucked for the first time.
That all changed once I started fooling around with BBC, I was hooked. The first time I sucked a BBC I was in heaven. Taking a BBC in my ass pushed me closer to that point of no return. But the real experience that made me know there was no going back was when I was dressed in my wife's lingerie, my little clit all caged, getting pounded and I experienced my first sissygasm. A real man making me cum like the sissy faggot bitch that I am was definitely my point of no return.
What's yours?

for me, I convinced myself a lot of my play "didn't count" for one reason or another. it was all mental gymnastics.

for me, the crossover point was getting fucked raw for the first time. he was also the first guy I hooked up with more than once, but once we decided to fuck without a condom, it was the first time I "felt" gay.

when he slid in, I let my guard down. it was such a relief. I let myself enjoy it, I remember hearing him moan inside of me and I didn't care about labels anymore. there was something about him erupting inside of me and me carrying around another mans cum that made it undeniable for me.

What was your point of no return to being straight? I have had many milestones that I could justify as just being a straight guy who was experimenting. Most I justified by saying I would try it once and then go back to my hetero life, whether it was sucking a dick or getting fucked for the first time.
That all changed once I started fooling around with BBC, I was hooked. The first time I sucked a BBC I was in heaven. Taking a BBC in my ass pushed me closer to that point of no return. But the real experience that made me know there was no going back was when I was dressed in my wife's lingerie, my little clit all caged, getting pounded and I experienced my first sissygasm. A real man making me cum like the sissy faggot bitch that I am was definitely my point of no return.
What's yours?
I view it as many steps of a long journey. My first time meeting a man, big strong black man, I considered it experimental. But the next two days at work I could feel that my ass had been fucked thoroughly that Sunday night. How that night kept rolling through my head again and again each time I was reminded of what I let him do to me. I was still telling myself it was a one time thing and not something that I was going to be doing for the foreseeable future.

After a week or so my phone rang and when I saw his number I can’t explain the way my mind was spinning. Don’t answer, answer but tell him no thank you. I was not planning to do this again. What should I do?! With my heart pounding I took the call. I can’t remember what the short conversation was but it resulted with me being at his door, ringing the bell with breathless anticipation. I had shaved and put on sheer thong panties to make myself more fuckable.

I think my point of no return was when I answered that call and had no willpower to tell him no when he told me he wanted my ass again. When I left his place the second time I knew I was coming back for more.

I also love that my wife refuses to call me straight. If anything she calls me a woman sometimes. Tells me she married a girl.

once we decided to fuck without a condom, it was the first time I "felt" gay.
I know what you mean. I have topped a few guys while wearing condoms. It never did anything for me. With the last guy, I even lost my erection. Then he took the condom off and It felt magical being inside him. And I came hard. Yes it felt gay to be getting so much pleasure from a mans ass. In a way that BJs never have. I Kind of retreated from it for a while but have to admit the feelings now.

What's yours?
I’m not attracted to men as such. Just women and shemales of all ethnicities and black men. I serve black cock above all else. I do anything a black man asks of me.

What's yours?
I think mine was finally when I was fucked in front of my wife and many others at an adult store. even the store attendants came to watch

I think mine was finally when I was fucked in front of my wife and many others at an adult store. even the store attendants came to watch
Mine was like that too.
Having wifey and other guys watch at a sexshop/video store really does seem to have an effect.
Going home with cum up my ass and the taste of it in my mouth finally made me
feel very much gay.

The sissygasm makes it clear to anyone watching that you've pretty much have been converted.
Another man's cock is fucking the cum out of you without you even having to touch yourself.
Then you passively stay in place (usually doggy) as the top pumps his scum into you.

Mine was like that too.
Having wifey and other guys watch at a sexshop/video store really does seem to have an effect.
Going home with cum up my ass and the taste of it in my mouth finally made me
feel very much gay.

The sissygasm makes it clear to anyone watching that you've pretty much have been converted.
Another man's cock is fucking the cum out of you without you even having to touch yourself.
Then you passively stay in place (usually doggy) as the top pumps his scum into you.
I agree. it makes it real when this happens. It's nice you had the sissygasm.

I was close. my wife had to come and tap it a bit and rub it like a clit, and I came on the mat like a little bitch.

he came all over my back, as he didn't want to cream pie me, but I really wanted the pie.
On top of that, I licked cum off my wife's boobs so it was just a great night.

“Hetero” masculine married swinger male. I was just experimenting when I was playing w a married bi couple.

I was no longer just experimenting when I subscribed to grinder and shortly there after found myself on my back w my legs on another man’s shoulders as his BBC entered me and his husband straddled my face. 😮😉😂

“Hetero” masculine married swinger male. I was just experimenting when I was playing w a married bi couple.

I was no longer just experimenting when I subscribed to grinder and shortly there after found myself on my back w my legs on another man’s shoulders as his BBC entered me and his husband straddled my face. 😮😉😂
Was his husband black too? Not that it makes a difference I am just curious.

Was his husband black too? Not that it makes a difference I am just curious.
No, but both were masculine guys. As expected, white husband was smaller. He warmed me up so I could handle him! White had me on my knees to start while I gave oral to BBC. I took my time and made sure we were both very ready. When white was no longer stretching me, I looked up at BBC and asked for more. I flipped over so I could watch. Normally a dom alpha guy, but in this moment I spread my legs open as he grabbed my knees. I reached down and guided him towards my ass and so I could feel him enter me. I let go and laid back so I could handle him entering me. He was very respectful and went slow until he was all the way in. With his hands now grabbing my ankles, my feet were now near his ears as he slowly started to fuck me. Laying back in bliss, white presented his cock. BBC enjoyed watching and fucked me well. Each deep thrust nearly sent me off the bed bringing me close to discomfort. Probably very stupid, but I took him raw and let him finish in me while white JO onto my face.

I’ve since determined I’m not much of a bottom, but I was happy I had this amazing experience.

No, but both were masculine guys. As expected, white husband was smaller. He warmed me up so I could handle him! White had me on my knees to start while I gave oral to BBC. I took my time and made sure we were both very ready. When white was no longer stretching me, I looked up at BBC and asked for more. I flipped over so I could watch. Normally a dom alpha guy, but in this moment I spread my legs open as he grabbed my knees. I reached down and guided him towards my ass and so I could feel him enter me. I let go and laid back so I could handle him entering me. He was very respectful and went slow until he was all the way in. With his hands now grabbing my ankles, my feet were now near his ears as he slowly started to fuck me. Laying back in bliss, white presented his cock. BBC enjoyed watching and fucked me well. Each deep thrust nearly sent me off the bed bringing me close to discomfort. Probably very stupid, but I took him raw and let him finish in me while white JO onto my face.

I’ve since determined I’m not much of a bottom, but I was happy I had this amazing experience.
Sounds like quite an experience.

I had talked with a black man I had been a bottom with a few times and he wanted to set up for one of his friends to join us but it never materialized. And I hate it didn’t happen but I was not able to see him again.

Back