Point of no return to being straight

I love the when white guys describe themselves as mostly Straight
Back when Halo 3 was a thing, I played with a "mostly straight" guy. I wore a replica of my old baseball uniform one Halloween and his wife said I looked hot. Things started to blur seems like. I was her first Black guy, word of mouth I guess. Cool guy, went to Canada on business and told me to take care of her while he was gone. I spent the whole summer stretching her out. He came back from Canada to a much better woman. They always pick your slang up, side effect of the BBC summer program. It took a lot of Saturday morning sessions for her to earn the right and not get an eye roll from me when it wasn't organic. Never said the N word, I don't mind it, besides the story she tells mostly straight guy is much better if she drops UGK lyrics randomly, she's not thinking about rap at all either my guy.

for me, I convinced myself a lot of my play "didn't count" for one reason or another. it was all mental gymnastics.

for me, the crossover point was getting fucked raw for the first time. he was also the first guy I hooked up with more than once, but once we decided to fuck without a condom, it was the first time I "felt" gay.

when he slid in, I let my guard down. it was such a relief. I let myself enjoy it, I remember hearing him moan inside of me and I didn't care about labels anymore. there was something about him erupting inside of me and me carrying around another mans cum that made it undeniable for me.
Same for me! Cum inside me did it! :)

... but instead of feeling "gay", I felt like a true sissy (caged too), or even a woman... my wife's girlfriend!!
Never felt like a "man" after that --- My wife also does not see me as a man anymore since then. She indeed sees me as and calls me her girlfriend!

Last edited:
Black cum in the ass def does its
I think mine wife feels
Same for me! Cum inside me did it! :)

... but instead of feeling "gay", I felt like a true sissy (caged too), or even a woman... my wife's girlfriend!!
Never felt like a "man" after that --- My wife also does not see me as a man anymore since then. She indeed sees me as and calls me her girlfriend!

I think my wife feels the same. I think after watching me get ass fucked in front of a crowed room by my latin bbc, she hasn't seen me the same. Luckily our wives love us and don't leave us. Like she said, marriage is much more than just sex. I love her and I'm grateful. Wish she would get back on the saddle again. She's single now, but hopefully soon, we can find lovers for her. Everyother weekend, she fingers my clit, and I make her cum by messaging her g-spot. She soaks the bed, I drop my few drops of milk and we have a great day together.

Back