Point of no return to being straight

My whole life - and 20 plus years of my married life I wanted to be submissive to my partner. She wasn't into it.
Once I revealed myself to my woman now and she being very Domme loves it.
Since it was something I wanted so long I began to abstain masterbation then we entered into Chastity.
Between the Chastity and no more intercourse or masterbating it changed me.
I started to crave anal stimulation and learned how to have sissygasms in fact I know I will never be as Feminine as some
of these beautiful Trans women but I laugh to myself thinking I am more Fem then them in the way that I have been trained
to no longer use my (clit as I must call it) cock . They may be pretty but are stroking a large cock like a man .
I don't think I will ever be gay or bi ...I have no desire to be with a man
But I am not straight. As for my whole life I've always seen sex in terms of Domme/Sub ..Males Dom...Females Sub .
I enjoy to submit. Whether it is My ladies Strapon or us finally finding someone to use me
I am largely symbolic and Male fucking me will be a sign of Power.
Should I finally have a sissygasm with a male ..well that both frightens me and excites me because I feel that is a point of no return.
My Lady controlling that puts me in a Euphoria and Closeness to her I cannot explain.
To love someone and have that person take control and OWN my sexuality is the top for me.

I was so close. I've noticed that the longer I go without release, the better it fee's and closer I get.
I have sissygasms and I did it by eliminating masterbation and penis stimulation . My Lady forbid it and when I am allowed to cum I shake my cage or stimulate to get it started but once you are desperate and start to crave the anal to hitting that spot it will happen and a regular orgasm will never live up . I have less orgasms but each one I am allowed is on par with my best.

Thought it was when i first swallowed BBC seed and the taste and smell from the pheromones. But if that didnt do it, the first anal seeding did it completely and changed me forever :love:♠️
Getting black cum pumped down your throat helps, but as my doctor told me,
a lot of your saliva kills off the NGF hormone. But once the villi in your rectum absorbs
that nasty stuff, the transformation begins in earnest.

I'm starting to get weekly or bi-weeekly dosages of seed through my new fwb. he's not a bbc, but I'm hoping it'll have a similar effect.
Oh, it does! An older white top did me first.
He knew to have me leave the load up inside me for as
long as I could. When I asked him why, he told me that
it will turn you into "a girl". He also told me not to be afraid,
and that I'll love it and accept it.

My whole life - and 20 plus years of my married life I wanted to be submissive to my partner. She wasn't into it.
Once I revealed myself to my woman now and she being very Domme loves it.
Since it was something I wanted so long I began to abstain masterbation then we entered into Chastity.
Between the Chastity and no more intercourse or masterbating it changed me.
I started to crave anal stimulation and learned how to have sissygasms in fact I know I will never be as Feminine as some
of these beautiful Trans women but I laugh to myself thinking I am more Fem then them in the way that I have been trained
to no longer use my (clit as I must call it) cock . They may be pretty but are stroking a large cock like a man .
I don't think I will ever be gay or bi ...I have no desire to be with a man
But I am not straight. As for my whole life I've always seen sex in terms of Domme/Sub ..Males Dom...Females Sub .
I enjoy to submit. Whether it is My ladies Strapon or us finally finding someone to use me
I am largely symbolic and Male fucking me will be a sign of Power.
Should I finally have a sissygasm with a male ..well that both frightens me and excites me because I feel that is a point of no return.
My Lady controlling that puts me in a Euphoria and Closeness to her I cannot explain.
To love someone and have that person take control and OWN my sexuality is the top for me.
The first time I sucked a cock I knew I wasn’t straight, I loved how it tasted and how it felt in my lips and mouth and loved swallowing all that cum. The first time I was fucked it only reaffirmed my bisexuality it was amazing! I was taking cock before I got a girlfriend but really loved sex with her also and went on to marry her and am still married to this day but it would be thirty years of marriage before I would tell her I’m bi and want very much to be cucked.

The first time I sucked a cock I knew I wasn’t straight, I loved how it tasted and how it felt in my lips and mouth and loved swallowing all that cum. The first time I was fucked it only reaffirmed my bisexuality it was amazing! I was taking cock before I got a girlfriend but really loved sex with her also and went on to marry her and am still married to this day but it would be thirty years of marriage before I would tell her I’m bi and want very much to be cucked.
nice I hope you explore your bisexuality more before its too late.

a lot of your saliva kills off the NGF hormone. But once the villi in your rectum absorbs
I have been reading on this subject and there seams to be no medical proof of this . Need help on this subject .

For me it was the first time I had a man mounted me doggy style and fucked me long and hard. He had an 8" cock and I felt the feeling in my ass for at least a day after. It made me very hot thinking about it and from then on I wanted more.

I know what you mean, I got it the same way and I felt it for a few days.

What was your point of no return to being straight? I have had many milestones that I could justify as just being a straight guy who was experimenting. Most I justified by saying I would try it once and then go back to my hetero life, whether it was sucking a dick or getting fucked for the first time.
That all changed once I started fooling around with BBC, I was hooked. The first time I sucked a BBC I was in heaven. Taking a BBC in my ass pushed me closer to that point of no return. But the real experience that made me know there was no going back was when I was dressed in my wife's lingerie, my little clit all caged, getting pounded and I experienced my first sissygasm. A real man making me cum like the sissy faggot bitch that I am was definitely my point of no return.
What's yours?
Haven't any experience yet but hope it is like yours; sounds perfect. :lips: :blackheart: :lips:

60007461-2a868f3e43b3b8badf9242cb8027ba56.jpg

Stumbling upon hbo and oz and seeing this alpha male. I remember being so nervous googling big black penis (lol). From there the rest is history. Always been attracted to alpha dominant black men ever since. Still had an appreciation for women as well took awhile to accept I'm a submissive male to well hung more dominant men and that's ok it's life. Found a woman who agrees and we have fun!

Back