Point of no return to being straight

“Hetero” masculine married swinger male. I was just experimenting when I was playing w a married bi couple.

I was no longer just experimenting when I subscribed to grinder and shortly there after found myself on my back w my legs on another man’s shoulders as his BBC entered me and his husband straddled my face. 😮😉😂
How did that bbc feel it must of made you not want pussy any more as it did for me

Nothing quite like a public ritual to signal a commitment to change. Congratulations.
Indeed, it is a ritual. It is a big deal when a straight cuckold is permanently converted to being a bottom.
As the others watch, finally breaking into cheering & jeering once they see that he has willingly
accepted another man's precious seed deposited into his rectum... and in return, has spewed his own worthless
load onto the floor.

The damage done, there will be no turning back. Especially if the top's seed is Poz.

Indeed, it is a ritual. It is a big deal when a straight cuckold is permanently converted to being a bottom.
As the others watch, finally breaking into cheering & jeering once they see that he has willingly
accepted another man's precious seed deposited into his rectum... and in return, has spewed his own worthless
load onto the floor.

The damage done, there will be no turning back. Especially if the top's seed is Poz.
That is so hot for some reason.

What was your point of no return to being straight? I have had many milestones that I could justify as just being a straight guy who was experimenting. Most I justified by saying I would try it once and then go back to my hetero life, whether it was sucking a dick or getting fucked for the first time.
That all changed once I started fooling around with BBC, I was hooked. The first time I sucked a BBC I was in heaven. Taking a BBC in my ass pushed me closer to that point of no return. But the real experience that made me know there was no going back was when I was dressed in my wife's lingerie, my little clit all caged, getting pounded and I experienced my first sissygasm. A real man making me cum like the sissy faggot bitch that I am was definitely my point of no return.
What's yours?
Same. First time sucking dick I thought I was just experimenting , still straight. First time sucking a bbc, I was hooked, craved sucking more.

What was your point of no return to being straight? I have had many milestones that I could justify as just being a straight guy who was experimenting. Most I justified by saying I would try it once and then go back to my hetero life, whether it was sucking a dick or getting fucked for the first time.
That all changed once I started fooling around with BBC, I was hooked. The first time I sucked a BBC I was in heaven. Taking a BBC in my ass pushed me closer to that point of no return. But the real experience that made me know there was no going back was when I was dressed in my wife's lingerie, my little clit all caged, getting pounded and I experienced my first sissygasm. A real man making me cum like the sissy faggot bitch that I am was definitely my point of no return.
What's yours?
My case was all the way around. I didn't crossdress or anything at that moment. But my gf had been caging and pegging me for fun. Then I was lured into that party where that happened, in the belief I would get some pussy. She and another lady made me lick them and suck a bbc back and forth. Then the guy went around, and as I was used to the pegging did not immediately react when I felt a lubed object pressing between my buttocks. It was a finger first and then it was definitely something thicker. But something inside me made me to stay put and accept it. It was way more acceptable than the plastic dildos I was used to. And it was a man's hands at my rear and a good set of balls. My gf gave me her pussy to lick while the thrusting began. After some minutes, I came hands-free. It was a mix of feelings, embarrassment and happiness. That sealed my destiny.

My case was all the way around. I didn't crossdress or anything at that moment. But my gf had been caging and pegging me for fun. Then I was lured into that party where that happened, in the belief I would get some pussy. She and another lady made me lick them and suck a bbc back and forth. Then the guy went around, and as I was used to the pegging did not immediately react when I felt a lubed object pressing between my buttocks. It was a finger first and then it was definitely something thicker. But something inside me made me to stay put and accept it. It was way more acceptable than the plastic dildos I was used to. And it was a man's hands at my rear and a good set of balls. My gf gave me her pussy to lick while the thrusting began. After some minutes, I came hands-free. It was a mix of feelings, embarrassment and happiness. That sealed my destiny.
amazing. are you still with her? do you still participate in such parties?

I now sometimes wish I participated in more parties. But at that moment, in spite of the revealing experience, I felt a little betrayed and I left her for another woman who became my wife.
I'm glad it worked out for you. I hope your wife is open minded and that you're able to enjoy the lifestyle

What's yours?
When I went to a gay club out of curiosity and ended up with my face in a pillow and my bare bottom in the air taking a pounding from a pretty boy. I knew then there was no going back. That was a thousand cocks ago.

i knew i was bi for a long time, but it wasn't proven out for many years. Not until i found some amazing Transformation and Sissy Maids magazines. That really began to push me over the edge, a few weeks later i was practically compelled to go to an adult video store with a gloryhole and suck my first cock. It was just a little white dick, but no matter how much i wished i could stop, i couldn't. It never felt right until i found a Black man and sucked his cock. Since then, no other type of dick will satisfy me. i think about Black men and black dicks all the time. Its like an addiction.

Back