Point of no return to being straight

I know what you mean. I have topped a few guys while wearing condoms. It never did anything for me. With the last guy, I even lost my erection. Then he took the condom off and It felt magical being inside him. And I came hard. Yes it felt gay to be getting so much pleasure from a mans ass. In a way that BJs never have. I Kind of retreated from it for a while but have to admit the feelings now.
I want to try anal for the first time and I have really been considering not even having the one fucking me use a condom.
I really want it to be special. Any advice?

for me, I convinced myself a lot of my play "didn't count" for one reason or another. it was all mental gymnastics.

for me, the crossover point was getting fucked raw for the first time. he was also the first guy I hooked up with more than once, but once we decided to fuck without a condom, it was the first time I "felt" gay.

when he slid in, I let my guard down. it was such a relief. I let myself enjoy it, I remember hearing him moan inside of me and I didn't care about labels anymore. there was something about him erupting inside of me and me carrying around another mans cum that made it undeniable for me.
I want to try anal for the first time and I have really been considering not even having the one fucking me use a condom.

I know what you mean. I have topped a few guys while wearing condoms. It never did anything for me. With the last guy, I even lost my erection. Then he took the condom off and It felt magical being inside him. And I came hard. Yes it felt gay to be getting so much pleasure from a mans ass. In a way that BJs never have. I Kind of retreated from it for a while but have to admit the feelings now.

Take the cum bareback, especially if from BBC. You'll feel it and remember it the rest of your life. Ideally be 'clean', can't really give advice on that. I took with no prep and recall it as the best thing in my life (at the time hurt like hell). Practice relaxing, don't clench is all I can say. :)

Take the cum bareback, especially if from BBC. You'll feel it and remember it the rest of your life. Ideally be 'clean', can't really give advice on that. I took with no prep and recall it as the best thing in my life (at the time hurt like hell). Practice relaxing, don't clench is all I can say. :)
I thought it might hurt, so I was thinking it might be best if I'm placed in restraints first, I'm not taking no prep, and I don't think its my place to ask him, if its aa poz load then it is what it is.

I thought it might hurt, so I was thinking it might be best if I'm placed in restraints first, I'm not taking no prep, and I don't think its my place to ask him, if its aa poz load then it is what it is.
How bad does it hurt your first time? Will I *******?

"not your place to ask if someone has an incurable disease before infecting you"...this is a very stupid belief system, and frankly if it is actually genuine and not just ridiculous boner bait for self-hating weirdos and wannabes on here... then you need to speak with a mental health care professional soon. No room to sugar coat the truth for such harmful nonsense.

How bad does it hurt your first time? Will I *******?
When I say no prep I most certainly don't mean no lube. Ideally you'd have an e n e m a before but I'm not an expert in that. Do use a dildo before to learn to relax -it can be automatic to clench at first which you don't want to do. Enjoy! Depending on size & other factors no, it doesn't mean it'll hurt always 1st time.

Back