Straight white guy looking to suck black dick on the DL

Technically that makes you NOT straight
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Lol your right but I say straight because I love woman and I've never wanted any intimacy with a man.
But God damn black cock gets me rock hard
I am the same, I had a deep discussion with transgender and gay guys, they tried attaching all kinds of labels. I dint class it a bisexual, if it is I would say, same as gay, if I though I was, id say it.
After a long chat and over a few occasions, it was agreed upon and makes lots of logical sense, that I have a big black cock fetish. I'm into big black cocks, not whe it's attached too.
A bbc could be on a white female or any othe hypothetical scenario and as long as its big black cock, thsts doing it for me. I'm excited by and fascinated by any cock larger than mine, the more different, the better, so bigger, thicker, big balls thick head, etc .. black is the polar opposite colour. I love to compare visually and by feel, hicund head is getting the best look and accurate feel. Exploring the fascination fully. Not so into the idea of being fucked. I have for the experience but oral is the one.
I can fully relate to not labelling as bisexual and being a black cock sucker. I think it's just called honesty. Lol

Back