Bisexual Black Bull in Union County, New Jersey (NJ) Seeking White M/F Couple - I Can Host

Sup? I'm a muscular 35-year-old West African male new to the bull / cuckold lifetsyle and it would be cool to have a nice white couple take me under their wing and show me the ropes to be a high-quality BBC bull. I can host in my private apartment in Union County, NJ but I can travel almost anywhere in NJ or NY. Horny as hell with major BBC energy looking to drown my mouth and dick into some nice MILF pussy and get my cock sucked and ass eaten by the husband. Love to kiss: both guys & chicks. Reach out if interested.

Attachments

• Shirtless Underwear Pic.jpeg
    Shirtless Underwear Pic.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 81
Sup? I'm a muscular 35-year-old West African male new to the bull / cuckold lifetsyle and it would be cool to have a nice white couple take me under their wing and show me the ropes to be a high-quality BBC bull. I can host in my private apartment in Union County, NJ but I can travel almost anywhere in NJ or NY. Horny as hell with major BBC energy looking to drown my mouth and dick into some nice MILF pussy and get my cock sucked and ass eaten by the husband. Love to kiss: both guys & chicks. Reach out if interested.
Only sissy

How are you doing today. Would you like to meet up with us we are looking for some one to do that with. We are available this evening if you want to come by and have some fun with us.

Back