Dallas

Hi there,

Not sure if I am even posting in the right place, but here goes.

Came across this site today and very hot. I'm a married white guy that is super, super curious about sucking a black dick and having it fill up my mouth with cum and being made to swallow.

I'm a good looking guy, 51 years old, 5'7" and 175lbs. Work out (cardio) 3-4 times per week so consider myself in good shape.

Will be in Dallas the week of Feb 12th and will have a hotel.

Any guys in Dallas who would be willing to let this straight, married guy suck his first dick and swallow his first load?

Hope this doesn't offend the guys that are looking for white female.

Two things, you are in the right place and someone will still be offended. There are plenty of bi black men here. Particularly in Dallas area.

I would think though that it would be pretty difficult to find a straight black guy that would let me suck their dick and swallow their load, especially since I have never done it before.

I do fantasize a lot about being pushed to my knees and being fed and nice black dick to suck.

Any other married white guys have fantasies about sucking a nice, black dick and having it unload in your mouth?

I would think though that it would be pretty difficult to find a straight black guy that would let me suck their dick and swallow their load, especially since I have never done it before.

I do fantasize a lot about being pushed to my knees and being fed and nice black dick to suck.

Any other married white guys have fantasies about sucking a nice, black dick and having it unload in your mouth?
Omg yessss

Back