Don't have to be a sissy to be submissive to Black men

Hello all interracial lovers. After reading so many great articles, I wanted to clarify something.

You don't have to be a sissy to submit to black men. I'm not a sissy and not a gay man. I'm a professional white guy who is submissive when I'm around dominant black men. I'm not sure what you call me but I'm just the way I am. Just a normal guy who will probably physically submit to a dominant black man in the near future. I've had many instances in my life when black men have slept with my gf's and I guess that didn't help my submissiveness.

After all the sissy articles around here just I wanted everyone to know there are different men on this site too.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hello all interracial lovers. After reading so many great articles, I wanted to clarify something.

You don't have to be a sissy to submit to black men. I'm not a sissy and not a gay man. I'm a professional white guy man is submissive when I'm around dominant black men. I'm not sure what you call me but I'm just the way I am. Just a normal guy who will probably physically submit to a dominant black man in the near future. I've had many instances in my life when black men have slept with my gf's and I guess that didn't help my submissiveness.

After all the sissy articles around here just I wanted everyone to know there are different men on this site too.

Cheers.
i couldn't agree more. i'm in the same situation. i'm not sissy, nor am i gay. i am submissive, cuckold, beta and now also a slave. i have been used sexually by DOMINANT MEN and THEY continue to do it, but it is not something i do because i am gay but because THEY Dominate me. Of course THEY treat me like gay and sissy, but i'm not.

i couldn't agree more. i'm in the same situation. i'm not sissy, nor am i gay. i am submissive, cuckold, beta and now also a slave. i have been used sexually by DOMINANT MEN and THEY continue to do it, but it is not something i do because i am gay but because THEY Dominate me. Of course THEY treat me like gay and sissy, but i'm not.
Getting the same...am confuse xan we chat on kik ....inbox

You don't have to be a sissy to submit to black men. I'm not a sissy and not a gay man. I'm a professional white guy man is submissive when I'm around dominant black men. I'm not sure what you call me but I'm just the way I am. Just a normal guy who will probably physically submit to a dominant black man in the near future. I've had many instances in my life when black men have slept with my gf's and I guess that didn't help my submissiveness.

Cheers.
Thank you for posting. I am also a masculine white male that is completely submissive to superior Black men. Submission doesn't look any one way and is very diverse in it's expression.

Last edited:
Dominance and submission is super sexxxy and, for true dominants, is not tied to the submissive's sexual preference or gender. Note that it does take an evolved mental and emotional state of being to be in a D/s relationship; while not easy, it is amazing. If one had to select an inaccurate label in D/s for a Dominant, heteroflexible is acceptable. Proud and honored to be a BBC Dominant who has quality LTRs with true submissives and slaves.

submit to yourself and if you can't, work on yourself until you can
It feels natural for us boys to wanna be feminine... I think it's cool that some Blk men like us boys too

Attachments

• received_271524547537331~2.jpeg
    received_271524547537331~2.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 211
  • received_1624417791304193.jpeg
    received_1624417791304193.jpeg
    227.6 KB · Views: 194
  • received_1267058666958566_234189115748419.jpeg
    received_1267058666958566_234189115748419.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 210
100% true...
however some (many even) Black men like (or prefer) sissy's and crossdresser
Its the next level of submission

Personally - I am what ever a black man wants me to be (if he will breed me)
weather that is:
A dirty old white man (seems younger Black men like this sometimes)
a subby - JOS
or a sissy - made up as a Gurl....
Even a diapered sissy

I do what ever is required to serve BBC

Ron/ronni

sissy me.png

You don't have to be a sissy to submit to black men. I'm not a sissy and not a gay man. I'm a professional white guy who is submissive when I'm around dominant black men. I'm not sure what you call me but I'm just the way I am. Just a normal guy who will probably physically submit to a dominant black man in the near future. I've had many instances in my life when black men have slept with my gf's and I guess that didn't help my submissiveness.

Cheers.
i agree. i am an alpha. one that can & has beat the crap outta a bull or two who's overstepped & disrespected me or the marriage. i am the man of my house, but i respect & support my wife, & am secure in myself enough to see my wife have her needs & instincts fulfilled. i learned thru listening well what her secret desires & fantasies were, then stepped up & across to see them realized. now we have a very uncommon family. she's has 2 of mine first, then several not mine. i've also had several not hers. she even helps me to find new willing & wanting wombs, often to bear mine first...then to crossover there after. she's bisexual, so she uses that to good measure too.

100% true...
however some (many even) Black men like (or prefer) sissy's and crossdresser
Its the next level of submission

I do agree with this statement. I usually get my BBC fix at an Adult Bookstore about 30 minutes from where I live. I am pretty sure they are usually straight just wanting get a nut. They love for me to suck them off. But the last time I was there I was shunned. 5 black guys and I couldn't get with either one of them. All because of an cross dresser dressed in bra, panties and stockings. I got so horny watching them fuck him and getting their dicks sucked. I tried but was denied. I settled for 3 white dick loads.

Back