Why are we more attracted to dark skinned men?

So as a bi I am attracted to different all kinds of women. White, asian and black but I've noticed that black men seem to be the sexiest out of all races. I can appreciate handsomeness of white and asian men but I somehow don't feel horny for them. Like if I put white, asian and black man next to each other with same build, height, good facial symmetry and dick size, I would choose black. Anyone is like that too?

Dunkelhäutige Männer strahlen auf mich einen besonderen Reiz aus. Wir waren in Kenia. Am Strand konnte ich es nicht lassen, immer wieder nach diesen Black Boys zu schauen, deren Haus in der Sonne glänzte. Einen Eisverkäufer der sich zu uns hockte und meinte, ich sei eine schöne Lady. Mein Mann fragte ihn, ob er mich massieren wolle, ich hätte mich das nicht getraut, lächel. Der Blackman hockte sich hinter mich, begann an meinen Schultern sehr gefühlvoll, mein Gott! Meine Knospen waren im Nu hart und steif. Er ließ sich Zeit, ich spürte an meinem Rücken, bzw. Po wie der fremde Schwanz groß und steif wurde durch seine weiten Badeshorts, die er bereits nach draußen verlassen hatte.

Beide Männer wussten, wie es um mich geschah! Der BBC griff mir dann unter den Po, hob mich etwas an, zog meinen String zur Seite und ich pfählte mich auf seinem Hengstriemen. Nie zuvor kam ich so sehr ins Zittern wie bei diesem. Es wurde ein wahrer Sexurlaub

Attachments

• 699_1000.jpg
    699_1000.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 94
So as a bi I am attracted to different all kinds of women. White, asian and black but I've noticed that black men seem to be the sexiest out of all races. I can appreciate handsomeness of white and asian men but I somehow don't feel horny for them. Like if I put white, asian and black man next to each other with same build, height, good facial symmetry and dick size, I would choose black. Anyone is like that too?
💯
Same

Yes, I am just like that. I would only be interested in Black Men. Being a slut for a Black Man appeals to me. I think it's because I know I would enjoy the act of submitting to a real man and the pleasure I would receive from a BBC.

Dunkelhäutige Männer strahlen auf mich einen besonderen Reiz aus. Wir waren in Kenia. Am Strand konnte ich es nicht lassen, immer wieder nach diesen Black Boys zu schauen, deren Haus in der Sonne glänzte. Einen Eisverkäufer der sich zu uns hockte und meinte, ich sei eine schöne Lady. Mein Mann fragte ihn, ob er mich massieren wolle, ich hätte mich das nicht getraut, lächel. Der Blackman hockte sich hinter mich, begann an meinen Schultern sehr gefühlvoll, mein Gott! Meine Knospen waren im Nu hart und steif. Er ließ sich Zeit, ich spürte an meinem Rücken, bzw. Po wie der fremde Schwanz groß und steif wurde durch seine weiten Badeshorts, die er bereits nach draußen verlassen hatte.

Beide Männer wussten, wie es um mich geschah! Der BBC griff mir dann unter den Po, hob mich etwas an, zog meinen String zur Seite und ich pfählte mich auf seinem Hengstriemen. Nie zuvor kam ich so sehr ins Zittern wie bei diesem. Es wurde ein wahrer Sexurlaub
This is why

Well I can only speak for myself right now in my life I came to realize I’m basically a gay married man.My wife who is dominant and black only her whole life brought me to this point. I was turned on by black cock all my life but I wouldn’t act on my urges and really come out as gay. My wife wanted a submissive husband who she could control and dominate my wife loves to use a riding crop she does have a sadistic side and she wanted a slave servant cuckold so that was my role . Then it was eating her pussy when she came home with a cream pie. she always has a big orgasm when I eat her cream pie and she gave me a hand job after I ate her pussy . She whips me very hard before her dates. When she came back I will be naked on my knees waiting for here its was cream pie time. When I got the whipping I knew in my mind I’d get the cream pie and the hand job. Then the next step was seeing her get fucked in front of me. Then it came to me giving her lovers blow jobs . She just kept bringing me further along . Today we live with her lover Master Micheal and Mistress Margo (my wife ) they are a couple I’m their slave. I suck his cock eat cream pie anything they tell me to do. My mistress and Master had one goal my emasculation ,******* any male ego I might still have. I feel they did a great job of that. Well they like to do things as a couple on weekends, go to the club they visit with friends. My mistress doesn’t like to leave me alone and free so she found a gay black Master John who owns me on weekends.It works out to about 3 days a week. This one on one relationships with my Master is the thing that really changed me. I’m not in the closet anymore . My Master was so heavy handed with me he’s a strong black man and he had to prove his point to me , he put me in my place . My Master spent some time in prison this no wimp he told me what he loved to do is turn white guys into faggots when they came to jail . I was lucky he did it to me and I fell in love with him. I don’t care I love my Master I’d suck his cock on the half time show at the Super Bowl. My Black Master changed my life I am submissive bbc faggot cum receptacle for my Master and I am really in love with him . I told my wife she said she’s happy I am in love with Master John. There is no chance of being Master John’s 24/7 she said I have my work here she told me I still own you and I can stop you from seeing your Master anytime I want, do understand that faggot ? she’s right I know I fell in love with Master John his nice cock he’s just so dominant he’s irresistible. I love when he cums in my mouth and the thing that really blew me away is when he fucks me I have a no hands orgasm and I told my Mistress about it and she said I guess you know first hand now the power that black cock has sexually so now the only way I’m allowed to cum is riding my Master cock no hand jobs anymore nothing my Mistress said if I do my work really well I can see Master John and that’s my reward I get to be a faggot for the dominant black man I love

i think its because cityfiction for so long, & a lack of the external forces of natural selection being actively in play have led to those originating from places where survival of the fittest is a daily reality & the unfit don't make it to reproductive age is what drives this.
in the highly cityfied eurocentric west the unfit all survive & reproduce...so their defective & unfit genes get spread around in gene pool.
in places more primitive, the factors are far different. i know when alyssa chooses, they are always that upper 1/2%. they are those who'd be on top in a survival, natural-world setting. they are not still in the game because of money or medicine or tech. they just have the better genes than all but that 0.5%. they would be the winners. so she gives her eggs to them. she has a instinctual responsibility to ensure her children possess the very best genes. this is why she turns down almost every pretender that hits on her. once you've had the best, you're just not interested in the rest, she says.

What a pic! The wedding band is perfect. I bet your husband was impressed too with your Kenyan bull.

Well I can only speak for myself right now in my life I came to realize I’m basically a gay married man.My wife who is dominant and black only her whole life brought me to this point. I was turned on by black cock all my life but I wouldn’t act on my urges and really come out as gay. My wife wanted a submissive husband who she could control and dominate my wife loves to use a riding crop she does have a sadistic side and she wanted a slave servant cuckold so that was my role . Then it was eating her pussy when she came home with a cream pie. she always has a big orgasm when I eat her cream pie and she gave me a hand job after I ate her pussy . She whips me very hard before her dates. When she came back I will be naked on my knees waiting for here its was cream pie time. When I got the whipping I knew in my mind I’d get the cream pie and the hand job. Then the next step was seeing her get fucked in front of me. Then it came to me giving her lovers blow jobs . She just kept bringing me further along . Today we live with her lover Master Micheal and Mistress Margo (my wife ) they are a couple I’m their slave. I suck his cock eat cream pie anything they tell me to do. My mistress and Master had one goal my emasculation ,******* any male ego I might still have. I feel they did a great job of that. Well they like to do things as a couple on weekends, go to the club they visit with friends. My mistress doesn’t like to leave me alone and free so she found a gay black Master John who owns me on weekends.It works out to about 3 days a week. This one on one relationships with my Master is the thing that really changed me. I’m not in the closet anymore . My Master was so heavy handed with me he’s a strong black man and he had to prove his point to me , he put me in my place . My Master spent some time in prison this no wimp he told me what he loved to do is turn white guys into faggots when they came to jail . I was lucky he did it to me and I fell in love with him. I don’t care I love my Master I’d suck his cock on the half time show at the Super Bowl. My Black Master changed my life I am submissive bbc faggot cum receptacle for my Master and I am really in love with him . I told my wife she said she’s happy I am in love with Master John. There is no chance of being Master John’s 24/7 she said I have my work here she told me I still own you and I can stop you from seeing your Master anytime I want, do understand that faggot ? she’s right I know I fell in love with Master John his nice cock he’s just so dominant he’s irresistible. I love when he cums in my mouth and the thing that really blew me away is when he fucks me I have a no hands orgasm and I told my Mistress about it and she said I guess you know first hand now the power that black cock has sexually so now the only way I’m allowed to cum is riding my Master cock no hand jobs anymore nothing my Mistress said if I do my work really well I can see Master John and that’s my reward I get to be a faggot for the dominant black man I love
Sounds like paradise to me

I feel exactly the same. I am attracted to women of all types. But Only Black men aruuse me and make me feel submissive and somewhat feminine. I tried BWC and hated it. The few tastes of BBC I have had, just make me crave them more 😋
I feel the same way. I enjoy BWC but I naturally become submissive for a Black dom. I've recently started to see someone new who is "all dom" and pleasing him pleases me.

That is a thing of beauty

I believe that too but am strictly attracted to BBC’s I tried other content but never got the same results or satisfaction as I do from BBC’s. There is a reason why BBC is important to me not only have I come to terms with this beautiful attraction but crave the attention my wife receives

Count me in as another white guy who finds other men mostly repulsive except for big black men. Whenever I see a sexy black guy in public I just want to suck and drain his cock. I don’t get that feeling with other men at all no matter how attractive they are in theory.

Count me in as another white guy who finds other men mostly repulsive except for big black men. Whenever I see a sexy black guy in public I just want to suck and drain his cock. I don’t get that feeling with other men at all no matter how attractive they are in theory.
I love bbc men so bloody much and it really did hurt my wife but I told her that I love her and will continue with our relationship but I want to get penetrated by BBC’s. I only want to see her with BBC’s as well I crave it

Yes, I too have developed a strong attraction to Black Men. This site has opened my eyes to the beauty of Black. There are many handsome Black Men on here and most are well blessed and have no trouble bedding white women who in turn are enjoying the pleasure of whoring themselves for Black Fucking. As opinions to interracial sex have changed over the years we now find that more and more women are becoming addicted to BBC to service their needs. Now we sissies are beginning to discover that what is good for our women can be equally good for us. It has become obvious that Black men are far more dominant and we want to be used by Black Alphas to release our natural feminine submissions to Real Men as they transform us into their willing Black Cock Sluts. :blackheart: :sex::blackheart:

Back