Hubby not interested in playing but I can play alone...

RE: Fakes. I get that there are a lot of people that post on this site that are not what they are portraying. However, that does not mean that folks who aren’t verified all fall into this category. Some people have their own reasons for not verifying (privacy concerns, just looking around, new to the site/lifestyle and determining their boundaries and comfort zone), but are valuable members of the community.

Just my 2¢

RE: Fakes. I get that there are a lot of people that post on this site that are not what they are portraying. However, that does not mean that folks who aren’t verified all fall into this category. Some people have their own reasons for not verifying (privacy concerns, just looking around, new to the site/lifestyle and determining their boundaries and comfort zone), but are valuable members of the community.

Just my 2¢
I agree with part but not all. I am unverified, it's my choice, and trust when I say I get bullied and attacked. However, I'm not posting ridiculous 💩 that's beyond fantasy it becomes odd, and a bit obscured. So no not all unverified are valuable members of this community, quite the opposite they are tarnishing with ignorance.

... that's just my .2 pennies

I agree with part but not all. I am unverified, it's my choice, and trust when I say I get bullied and attacked. However, I'm not posting ridiculous 💩 that's beyond fantasy it becomes odd, and a bit obscured. So no not all unverified are valuable members of this community, quite the opposite they are tarnishing with ignorance.

... that's just my .2 pennies
Completely agree. Probably most unverified members are not adding value to the community, whereas most verified members are.

Completely agree. Probably most unverified members are not adding value to the community, whereas most verified members are.
I wouldn't say verified members bring more value either, some are bat 💩 crazy 🤪and just as fake as the unverified 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wouldn't say verified members bring more value either, some are bat 💩 crazy 🤪and just as fake as the unverified 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh, interesting. That hasn’t been my experience with viewing the forums, but I am a fairly casual member and I also stick mainly to a small subset of relatively vanilla forums. You make a good point.

Oh, interesting. That hasn’t been my experience with viewing the forums, but I am a fairly casual member and I also stick mainly to a small subset of relatively vanilla forums. You make a good point.
Well, in all honesty your thought process os a bit off.

Making a lot of assumptions not knowing any facts.
I'm not making a lot of assumptions, in fact, I'm simply asking you how YOU would feel, and you avoid answering the question. Your profile has no information, and other than negative comments about your husband, you state no information at all. In essence, you let us know what you want us to know ... that's your privilege.
Just answer the questions (honestly) and let's go from there, unless you can't answer them honestly without revealing some information about yourself.
Look, your husband is married to you, he's the only one who can honestly tell you WHY he doesn't want to have sex with you anymore ... so why not want to know the answer, that is unless you simply don't care. He's given you the liberty to pursue other men rather than bother him ... wouldn't you prefer to KNOW the reason rather than ridicule his small penis and make things worse?
A sexless marriage because of a lack of interest in each other is NOT a good sign for a marriage. You appear to have a marriage of "convenience" is all. A lot of people do. When either of you find someone to be romanticly involved, the marriage is probably O-V-E-R. No big deal as over 45% of marriages fail these days.

And that's pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
My hubby's sex drive is gone. He got me turned on to BBC and now I not only want and crave it, I need it. The more I get the more I want. I spend evenings with bulls and even have traveled for the right situation.

I told my hubby I can't stop fucking BBC and he can still clean me up but his small cock isn't worth messing with.

My hubby's sex drive is gone. He got me turned on to BBC and now I not only want and crave it, I need it. The more I get the more I want. I spend evenings with bulls and even have traveled for the right situation.

I told my hubby I can't stop fucking BBC and he can still clean me up but his small cock isn't worth messing with.
How small is your husband? When did you first realize you wanted needed more than he had to offer?

Bravo! Every Wife in a Modern Marriage needs to have the freedom to Solo Date BBC Men with real Cocks!

Back