Been considering going to Jamaica for a summer vacation and wanted to know some insider info on the resort. Do they allow sex in public? Meaning if I see a delicious bbc on the beach can I stop and suck it right there and then or are those actions frowned upon?
Definitely won’t be frown upon, definitely would enjoy this if we there together

We were just there a few weeks ago. You can have sex most places, especially at night. Nobody said anything to us and we did stuff on the beach in broad daylight. As far as it being safe, it's ok. the problems are on the other side of the island. We had no issues. I can answer most questions, pm me if you'd like.

We were just there a few weeks ago. You can have sex most places, especially at night. Nobody said anything to us and we did stuff on the beach in broad daylight. As far as it being safe, it's ok. the problems are on the other side of the island. We had no issues. I can answer most questions, pm me if you'd like.
We are going to Falmouth via royal carribean cruise April 28th.
I heard there are problems in Haiti but I didn't hear about Jamaica. What is going on?

You can have sex with me if (if I ever get to Hedo) but I am from Michigan (also STD free) so I probably do not count.

Been years since I've been. Overall great experience... Got in a group fuck with some older women from England. Had a fucking blast literally... none stop fucking for an entire week. The memories that were made there. Can't wait to go back. White women beg for the dick while on vacation there.

We had a great time at Hedo. Yes, you can play anywhere at the resort. People having sex by the pools was common and very Hot. As for STD’s it the same as a huge hotel party protect yourself.

If you say so, Im not visiting. Jamaica has has issues for decades and its not getting any better. Its getting worse.
The FBI is currently on high alert for a terrorist threat in public places. You'd be safer in Jamaica......long as its not Kingston.

Back