SEX EDUCATION: A Whole New World

BlackVulcan

Male
Gold Member
***This is another true story. The name of the girl hasn't been changed because you'll never find her anyway.***

As a young man in high school long ago, I fought off my girlfriend when she made a move to go down on me in a movie theater. I was totally inexperienced, and I was shocked to discover that she even wanted to do that. Of course, I had never had a blow-job before, ever. In my naïveté, I had believed fellatio was something guys c0erced girls into doing, never something that girls would eagerly volunteer to do. Being a virgin, I knew little about foreplay beyond kissing and fondling. We were at "third base," as they used to call it, the heavy petting stage. While passionately french-kissing in the bushes in Central Park, we had thrilled to groping each other's adolescent bodies. Hers were the first naked breasts I ever played with, sucking on her nipples. I loved reaching my hand down the back of her jeans to squeeze the baby-soft flesh of her buttocks. Unfastening those tight jeans to behold her hairy pussy was a revelation, and I quickly became a master at masturbating her into utterly helpless orgasms, soaking my fingers in her vaginal juices.

Susan had reveled in playing with my erection only once before when we went to the movies. It was our habit to pick a secluded spot in the last rows of a balcony, the film itself didn't matter at all. She was a great kisser, and once we got all hot-and-bothered, that's when I would furtively slide my hand down her back, into her pants, and under her panties to sneak a finger into the crack of her ass. And this would spur her to unbuckle my belt, undo the button of my own jeans, unzip me, and... That anticipation always felt so wonderful. I would watch her pause our kissing to take a quick survey of the surrounding area, making sure no one in the sparse audience was spying on us. Satisfied, she would resume the wrestling of our tongues, and I would suck her bottom lip into my mouth. I loved her taste. I loved feeling her warm breath on my face. Susan was a very cute and brainy Chinese girl, the love of my young life. I remember feeling her deft little manicured fingers trespassing past the border of my underwear, fishing to take hold of my dick. With a firm tug downward on the waistband, Susan cleared the needed space to extract and fully expose my chocolate dong in the darkness. It felt so good to have my organ in her hand, but even more as she handled me in this public place. Despite the fact that it irritated me, she gave my penis a nickname (No, I refuse to share it with you.). She was the first female to proclaim my penis as "beautiful." Her compliments usually embarrassed me. But through all the playful humor, her affection for me was dead serious, and fierce.

Disengaging from our kissing once again, she spent a long while leaning over my lap. I could only see the back of her head then, with her dark, short, curly perm. I could see her alternating between peeking around the theater, and staring down at the rigid prize in her hand. And that's when she made the move. I suppose a part of me must have anticipated it, because my free hand caught her just in time. I was, like, "What do you think you're doing?!?" Susan was legitimately perplexed by my resistance, even though she was well aware of my strict religious upbringing. She kept begging and negotiating with me, however, until I finally relented, consenting to allow her to kiss my penis. Just a kiss, and be done with it. Nothing more. Well, she took advantage of me, the sneak. She bent over my lap again, lowering her head til it nearly disappeared in the darkness behind the row of seats in front of us. She only hesitated a moment or two. I couldn't feel anything. Had she kissed me there, or not? Hmm... And that's when my life changed forever. Suddenly, I did feel the wet warmth of her mouth engulf my erection with several long gulps. Jolts of electricity zapped throughout my entire body, an overload of pleasure, and I was immobilized. It was the strangest series of sensations I had ever experienced. Susan simply looked up at me, wearing a Cheshire Cat grin, and she asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

***This is another true story. The name of the girl hasn't been changed because you'll never find her anyway.***

As a young man in high school long ago, I fought off my girlfriend when she made a move to go down on me in a movie theater. I was totally inexperienced, and I was shocked to discover that she even wanted to do that. Of course, I had never had a blow-job before, ever. In my naïveté, I had believed fellatio was something guys c0erced girls into doing, never something that girls would eagerly volunteer to do. Being a virgin, I knew little about foreplay beyond kissing and fondling. We were at "third base," as they used to call it, the heavy petting stage. While passionately french-kissing in the bushes in Central Park, we had thrilled to groping each other's adolescent bodies. Hers were the first naked breasts I ever played with, sucking on her nipples. I loved reaching my hand down the back of her jeans to squeeze the baby-soft flesh of her buttocks. Unfastening those tight jeans to behold her hairy pussy was a revelation, and I quickly became a master at masturbating her into utterly helpless orgasms, soaking my fingers in her vaginal juices.

Susan had reveled in playing with my erection only once before when we went to the movies. It was our habit to pick a secluded spot in the last rows of a balcony, the film itself didn't matter at all. She was a great kisser, and once we got all hot-and-bothered, that's when I would furtively slide my hand down her back, into her pants, and under her panties to sneak a finger into the crack of her ass. And this would spur her to unbuckle my belt, undo the button of my own jeans, unzip me, and... That anticipation always felt so wonderful. I would watch her pause our kissing to take a quick survey of the surrounding area, making sure no one in the sparse audience was spying on us. Satisfied, she would resume the wrestling of our tongues, and I would suck her bottom lip into my mouth. I loved her taste. I loved feeling her warm breath on my face. Susan was a very cute and brainy Chinese girl, the love of my young life. I remember feeling her deft little manicured fingers trespassing past the border of my underwear, fishing to take hold of my dick. With a firm tug downward on the waistband, Susan cleared the needed space to extract and fully expose my chocolate dong in the darkness. It felt so good to have my organ in her hand, but even more as she handled me in this public place. Despite the fact that it irritated me, she gave my penis a nickname (No, I refuse to share it with you.). She was the first female to proclaim my penis as "beautiful." Her compliments usually embarrassed me. But through all the playful humor, her affection for me was dead serious, and fierce.

Disengaging from our kissing once again, she spent a long while leaning over my lap. I could only see the back of her head then, with her dark, short, curly perm. I could see her alternating between peeking around the theater, and staring down at the rigid prize in her hand. And that's when she made the move. I suppose a part of me must have anticipated it, because my free hand caught her just in time. I was, like, "What do you think you're doing?!?" Susan was legitimately perplexed by my resistance, even though she was well aware of my strict religious upbringing. She kept begging and negotiating with me, however, until I finally relented, consenting to allow her to kiss my penis. Just a kiss, and be done with it. Nothing more. Well, she took advantage of me, the sneak. She bent over my lap again, lowering her head til it nearly disappeared in the darkness behind the row of seats in front of us. She only hesitated a moment or two. I couldn't feel anything. Had she kissed me there, or not? Hmm... And that's when my life changed forever. Suddenly, I did feel the wet warmth of her mouth engulf my erection with several long gulps. Jolts of electricity zapped throughout my entire body, an overload of pleasure, and I was immobilized. It was the strangest series of sensations I had ever experienced. Susan simply looked up at me, wearing a Cheshire Cat grin, and she asked, "Do you want me to stop?"
Great story! I was too scared at first to give head in the theater and we went out to his car for that.

Back