Redhead wife went black

This is a true story except for the names.
My wife Jill is a hot little redhead with a beautiful full red bush and pale skin.
We've known each other since we were in our teens and were married in our very early 20's.
After 2 years of marriage, we were laying in bed after sex, when Jill looked at me and said she had been reading some stories on her computer about cuckold husband's.
She went on to say that she wanted to try that lifestyle and had someone in mind to help her do it.
After a few weeks of discussions, I explained that I wasn't 100% comfortable with the idea of another guy fucking her.
She told me it's just sex and to not make a big deal of it.
A few weeks passed without any other talk about this.
Then one Friday night ,I got home from work and waited for Jill to get home thinking when she got home, we would go out to dinner.
When she got home, she told me to wait for her in the living room while she showered.
After about 45 minutes, Jill called me up to the bedroom.
When I walked in, she was sitting on the edge of the bed
She had on black hi heels..black hose..a very short black skirt and a white silk button down blouse that was unbuttoned to her mid chest.
In a demanding voice, she told me to come over to her. When I got to her, she told me to get on my knees as she took my hands in hers. As I was getting on my knees, she spread her legs. The hose she was wearing were crotchless revealing her beautiful full red bush. When I looked up at her to ask what's going on, I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the silk.
She asked me if I loved her and of course I told her I did..very much.

She brought her feet up to the edge of the mattress , placed both her hands on either side of my head and pulled me to her pussy while telling me to just kiss it....I have something to tell you.
So as I was kissing her pussy, she tells me to look up at her. When our eyes met, she said ,,I love you and I don't want to hurt you, but this is something I have to do. As of tonight you are my cuckold husband !!
I have a date tonight and when I get home your wife's pussy will be well fucked by a blackman !
You don't know him, don't ask any questions, kiss my pussy goodbye for now and when I get home tonight,I'll tell you all him.
I kissed her pussy then she pushed my head away .. stood up, fixed her skirt..told me not to wait up for her and she will call me at some point during the night to let me know she was OK.
Then she walked out .

About 10 P.M. she called to tell me she was fine. She said she couldn't talk because as we were on the phone..Erik,the bartender at a restaurant we go to was fucking her.
I went to bed at 1 A.M.
She walked in at 4. Got undressed and got into bed.
I woke up as soon as she got into bed.
Her hand took my cock as she kissed me and started to stroke me . Once I was hard...
she said...thank you baby ..I had a wonderful time. !
With that, she climbed on top of me and lowered her pussy on my rock hard cock.
She gave me a deep kiss and pushed her tongue into my mouth.
She then looked at me said.."
Tonight and from now on..you are my cuckold husband !
There are some things you are going to have to get to. The taste of Erik's black cock and his cum in my mouth for one and his cum in my pussy.
I will be seeing alot more of Erik from now on, so get use to the idea of sharing your wife because I will be Erik's black cock slut.

That was her first time with a black man.
It lasted with Erik for almost 3 years
She was right. She did become Erik's slut.
Over the years with him, he shared her with many of his friends.
Before he moved to another state, she developed a relationship with one of his friends that again shared my wife with friends.
I don't have sex with her very often because she does prefer black men and likes to be for black men only.

My wife Jill, I'm happy to say has been given all her holes to black men for a bit more then 30 years now.
I watched as one of her long term lovers took her ass cherry and was the first man to cum on her face.
It's been a good life with her.
I hope she never stops fucking black me .
Seems this is what she was born to do.

My wife Jill is a hot little redhead with a beautiful full red bush and pale skin.
We've known each other since we were in our teens and were married in our very early 20's.
After 2 years of marriage, we were laying in bed after sex, when Jill looked at me and said she had been reading some stories on her computer about cuckold husband's.
She went on to say that she wanted to try that lifestyle and had someone in mind to help her do it.
After a few weeks of discussions, I explained that I wasn't 100% comfortable with the idea of another guy fucking her.
Then one Friday night ,I got home from work and waited for Jill to get home thinking when she got home, we would go out to dinner.
When she got home, she told me to wait for her in the living room while she showered.
She had on black hi heels..black hose..a very short black skirt and a white silk button down blouse that was unbuttoned to her mid chest.
In a demanding voice, she told me to come over to her. When I got to her, she told me to get on my knees as she took my hands in hers. As I was getting on my knees, she spread her legs. The hose she was wearing were crotchless revealing her beautiful full red bush. When I looked up at her to ask what's going on, I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were hard and clearly visible through the silk.

She brought her feet up to the edge of the mattress , placed both her hands on either side of my head and pulled me to her pussy while telling me to just kiss it....I have something to tell you.
So as I was kissing her pussy, she tells me to look up at her. When our eyes met, she said ,,I love you and I don't want to hurt you, but this is something I have to do. As of tonight you are my cuckold husband !!
I have a date tonight and when I get home your wife's pussy will be well fucked by a blackman !
You don't know him, don't ask any questions, kiss my pussy goodbye for now and when I get home tonight,I'll tell you all him.
I kissed her pussy then she pushed my head away .. stood up, fixed her skirt..told me not to wait up for her and she will call me at some point during the night to let me know she was OK.
Then she walked out .

About 10 P.M. she called to tell me she was fine. She said she couldn't talk because as we were on the phone..Erik,the bartender at a restaurant we go to was fucking her.
I went to bed at 1 A.M.
Her hand took my cock as she kissed me and started to stroke me . Once I was hard...
There are some things you are going to have to get to. The taste of Erik's black cock and his cum in my mouth for one and his cum in my pussy.
I will be seeing alot more of Erik from now on, so get use to the idea of sharing your wife because I will be Erik's black cock slut.

Before he moved to another state, she developed a relationship with one of his friends that again shared my wife with friends.
I don't have sex with her very often because she does prefer black men and likes to be for black men only.

My wife Jill, I'm happy to say has been given all her holes to black men for a bit more then 30 years now.
I watched as one of her long term lovers took her ass cherry and was the first man to cum on her face.
Hot story. Redhead makes it twice as hot

Then she walked out .

I went to bed at 1 A.M.

Such a hot and sexy woman who enjoys good sex! I would love to get to have her experience that with me too!

One thing I forgot to mention in my story ..
As sick as it might sound, although my wife has been fucked by a lot of black men over the years, deep down I always wanted to to become the owned property of a black man and become his whoring slut.
Selling her for Batchelor parties..*******.. bars. You name it.

One thing I forgot to mention in my story ..
As sick as it might sound, although my wife has been fucked by a lot of black men over the years, deep down I always wanted to to become the owned property of a black man and become his whoring slut.
Selling her for Batchelor parties..*******.. bars. You name it.
I hope you have been cleaning her cum filled pussy like a good cuck!

Back