Whitesubcouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Czechia
Hi, we are planning trip on Jamaica on January and have a few question.

What spot from Jamaica would You recomend for cuckold-hotwife vacation?
Negril? Montego bay? Any other?
Is there any other open minded resort like Hedonism?
Are there more nude beaches on Jamaica? Are some of them public?
Are hedonism beaches public, if we would stay in other resort?
Are town public bars safe to meet up?

Attachments

• 20201102_093719.jpg
    20201102_093719.jpg
    880.4 KB · Views: 898
  • Point Blur_Dec082019_173925.jpg
    Point Blur_Dec082019_173925.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 915
Last edited:
is is possible to have/arrange, to get married on the beach in a nude ceremony, followed immediately by a Black gang bang on the beach
Not sure.
is is possible to have/arrange, to get married on the beach in a nude ceremony, followed immediately by a Black gang bang on the beach
not sure about tht. u would have to contact your hotel and ask. i can arrange a gangbang for you

Jamaica is not as safe as many other Caribbean Islanders. It is a perpetual on the total five countries for murders per capita list. The Island has experienced periods of very high crime over the years. Part of the reason All Inclusive resorts are so common in Jamaica is because its not been too safe for tourists at times.

Hi, we are planning trip on Jamaica on January and have a few question.

What spot from Jamaica would You recomend for cuckold-hotwife vacation?
Negril? Montego bay? Any other?
Is there any other open minded resort like Hedonism?
Are there more nude beaches on Jamaica? Are some of them public?
Are hedonism beaches public, if we would stay in other resort?
Love it

Jamaica is nothing like Hedonism. The Slut Wear that I wear at Hedo would not be appropriate outside the resort. You can get married at Hedo. I remember from years ago that you could not be nude, but I'm not sure that is the case now. The impossible part is the gangbang in your room at Hedo. It's an all-inclusive resort. Local men have to pay day fees to be there and those fees are out of reach for most locals. Staff members at these resorts will be fired immediately for playing with guests. In October we are spending a week at a hotel in Negril. That is where I hope to enjoy a lot of Big Bomboos! Then we are going to Hedonism for a week. It will be the 30th time we have been to Hedonism.

You can go to the beach at Hedo and join the naked pool party, but you'll have to pay day fees. They are not going to allow you to enjoy the party and provide all your food and ******* for free.

As for being safe as someone pointed out, in the US you could be at a school, church, shopping mall, or virtually anywhere and get shot. There is a mass shooting pretty much every day, by a good guy with a gun. Like anywhere you have to be aware of your surroundings. Life for many Jamaican's is a constant search for money. They will attempt to sell you anything from ganja, taxi rides, *******, and sex. The difference they aren't going to shoot you. As a general rule, just don't be Stupid, and you won't have any problems. Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Jamaica is nothing like Hedonism. The Slut Wear that I wear at Hedo would not be appropriate outside the resort. You can get married at Hedo. I remember from years ago that you could not be nude, but I'm not sure that is the case now. The impossible part is the gangbang in your room at Hedo. It's an all-inclusive resort. Local men have to pay day fees to be there and those fees are out of reach for most locals. Staff members at these resorts will be fired immediately for playing with guests. In October we are spending a week at a hotel in Negril. That is where I hope to enjoy a lot of Big Bomboos! Then we are going to Hedonism for a week. It will be the 30th time we have been to Hedonism.

You can go to the beach at Hedo and join the naked pool party, but you'll have to pay day fees. They are not going to allow you to enjoy the party and provide all your food and ******* for free.

As for being safe as someone pointed out, in the US you could be at a school, church, shopping mall, or virtually anywhere and get shot. There is a mass shooting pretty much every day, by a good guy with a gun. Like anywhere you have to be aware of your surroundings. Life for many Jamaican's is a constant search for money. They will attempt to sell you anything from ganja, taxi rides, *******, and sex. The difference they aren't going to shoot you. As a general rule, just don't be Stupid, and you won't have any problems. Don't Worry, Be Happy!
Wow? Mass shooting everyday in the us by a good guy with a gun?

So you broker the deal and close it.. nice lol. And i don't wish i WANT.
So do people just walk around, meet have small talk and fuck? I mean forgive me if im wrong but it wouldn't be unusual to look mouth north, south, east and west and see somebody fucking or sucking correct? Lol

Back