I want to ask you, if you can help me, by recommending the best history or true story that you have read about Jamaica.

Anki

Female
Hello everyone, I'm Anky

I live as a couple, but we are not married, we like open relationships and we both like them, they will continue to be sexually open to other people, experiences and situations.

Jamaica has a halo of transgressive pleasures, with the black natives.

I want to ask you, if you can help me, by recommending the best history or true story that you have read about Jamaica.
No matter the place, Hedonism II, Negril, the famous nightlife of Montego Bay, or any other story, in a lesser known and secluded place within the Island.

I can't find storis, to fulfill, with what I would expect, if I spent a vacation in Jamaica. I'm looking for an intense story that makes me fall in love with it.

I will be very grateful if you can recommend a very intense one that will make me addicted to Jamaica. A la Negra Polla, I already am here in the US. Thanks for your help. Anky.Anki contac whit blacks.pngAnky blaquenet wife IMG_4844-1.pngAnki contac whit blacks.pngAnki for contac  7328-2.pngAnki the best.png

That's Weird, you don't need stories to fall in love with Jamaica, Jamaica is amazing, and just be vocal about what you want to experience so you can find like minded people who shares your desire (or even some who would be willing to try it)
The lifestyle and sexual environment of Jamaica is Paradise. He has stolen my heart, and I want to live and experience sensations that I can't even imagine right now, together with a big Black Cock, burying his dick deep inside me.

My most intense desire would be to meet and gather a group of big black studs, and I would be their white toy, their bitch and their desire to fuck me bareback, until I feel filled with their thick and hot Cum,,, oooooooH, yeah. :sex: :exciting::blackgrimace::lips::lips::lips:

That seems fine to me.

I'd like to meet you, even if it's just for a few drinks together, Red Stripe is smooth and I love it. Rum is not one of my favorite drinks, I prefer a few good shots of good Vodka,

Someone told me that in Montego Bay, it is more risky to go to some locals or private parties. In Negril, and the southwest coast it seems, more for any type of tourist, and for Montego Bay, it is a more daring and transgressive enclave.

More appropriate for crazy nights, where you are looking to find more hardcore clubs and parties.
I do not know if it's true. I will contact you if you wish, even if it is to enjoy the nudist beaches, or other experiences that I
recommend.
I'd like to meet you and give you a big hug "Kingdaslic" hot daring kisses.

Anky Daring beach IMG_2382.pngAnky Darin IMG_8348l.png

Hello everyone, I'm Anky

I live as a couple, but we are not married, we like open relationships and we both like them, they will continue to be sexually open to other people, experiences and situations.

Jamaica has a halo of transgressive pleasures, with the black natives.

No matter the place, Hedonism II, Negril, the famous nightlife of Montego Bay, or any other story, in a lesser known and secluded place within the Island.

I can't find storis, to fulfill, with what I would expect, if I spent a vacation in Jamaica. I'm looking for an intense story that makes me fall in love with it.

I will be very grateful if you can recommend a very intense one that will make me addicted to Jamaica. A la Negra Polla, I already am here in the US. Thanks for your help. Anky.View attachment 5244826View attachment 5244824View attachment 5244826View attachment 5244827View attachment 5244828
I'm Jamaican so any questions lets talk

You can read our recent story:

Jamaica: Jenn’s First BBC Adventure
Parts 1 thru 7

Hi, thanks for pointing out your Story, I'll read it for sure.

I already tell you what I think of the Story. Thank you very much again.

Anki

We've been there twice and I've screwed 5 Jamaican guys. All well, kindà scary and intimidating. Just the kinda guys a white girl wants to surrender to. Wait, no, I've screwed 6 guys there. Oops.
We were at a beach bar one night and hubby and I met the guys and even though we'd kind of agreed on no...well, ya know. I started flirting with these guys and they came to our table and all 4 of us were getting along great. I was sure I'd be doing something with at least one of them. Anyway, hubby gave his nod of approval but he also communicated to me that he was too buzzed to continue but cool with going back to the room and reuniting later. Since I'd been openly flirting with these guys right in front of my husband they didn't have much respect for him it seemed and we (hubby and I) liked that. Hubby headed back to our room and these guys brought me on their charter boat and we partied for a bit then had a mind-blowing threesome for about 3+ hours. I didn't know at the time but hubby had circled back around and was on the dock next to the boat and heard me having sex and there were other people who were hearing me too. I definitely saw people looking at me when I got off the boat and dock with these big black studs. Whatever, I had a great time and when those judgemental assholes were looking at me I was happy as hell, my little blond pussy was gapping open saturating my bikini bottoms in these guys sperm.
When I got back to the room hubby was under the sheets with a hard dick. I knew it wouldn't take much to satisfy him for the night so the first thing I did was put his hand on my pussy and let him feel that I'd been fucked. I purred to him that I'd been a bad girl and he mumbled asking what those guys did to me and when I told him they fucked me for hours and came in me sooooo much his cock throbbed and bounced around. I couldn't resist and leaned down to kiss him and he leaned up to me but I switched it up on him and straddled his face and rode his mouth as he lapped away at my slutty pussy, gobbling up those guys' cum. We had sex quite a bit relishing on what I did that night.
Another fun escapade I had was what was supposed to be just me having a threesome with these 2 weed dealers that turned into me banging 3 of them. Well tell about that another time...

We've been there twice and I've screwed 5 Jamaican guys. All well, kindà scary and intimidating. Just the kinda guys a white girl wants to surrender to. Wait, no, I've screwed 6 guys there. Oops.
We were at a beach bar one night and hubby and I met the guys and even though we'd kind of agreed on no...well, ya know. I started flirting with these guys and they came to our table and all 4 of us were getting along great. I was sure I'd be doing something with at least one of them. Anyway, hubby gave his nod of approval but he also communicated to me that he was too buzzed to continue but cool with going back to the room and reuniting later. Since I'd been openly flirting with these guys right in front of my husband they didn't have much respect for him it seemed and we (hubby and I) liked that. Hubby headed back to our room and these guys brought me on their charter boat and we partied for a bit then had a mind-blowing threesome for about 3+ hours. I didn't know at the time but hubby had circled back around and was on the dock next to the boat and heard me having sex and there were other people who were hearing me too. I definitely saw people looking at me when I got off the boat and dock with these big black studs. Whatever, I had a great time and when those judgemental assholes were looking at me I was happy as hell, my little blond pussy was gapping open saturating my bikini bottoms in these guys sperm.
When I got back to the room hubby was under the sheets with a hard dick. I knew it wouldn't take much to satisfy him for the night so the first thing I did was put his hand on my pussy and let him feel that I'd been fucked. I purred to him that I'd been a bad girl and he mumbled asking what those guys did to me and when I told him they fucked me for hours and came in me sooooo much his cock throbbed and bounced around. I couldn't resist and leaned down to kiss him and he leaned up to me but I switched it up on him and straddled his face and rode his mouth as he lapped away at my slutty pussy, gobbling up those guys' cum. We had sex quite a bit relishing on what I did that night.
Another fun escapade I had was what was supposed to be just me having a threesome with these 2 weed dealers that turned into me banging 3 of them. Well tell about that another time...
I love beautiful women that fuck hung black men. I truly love and support white women who go black.

Back