True Marriage Spanking Story

Dj Mkate

Couple
Remembering the beginning of my married erotic spanking story, I understand I always needed it. I grew up in a family where everyone spoiled me, my parents never allowed themselves to spank each other and me too.
I had several guys, but I was always missing something adult. Apparently I constantly wanted to break discipline, to be a bad girl. But no one saw this in me.
Then I met Steve, he was a respectable man of 30 years old, and I was 23. Our dates were very special. It was as if he was developing discipline in me and preparing me for married erotic story.
Our adult dates were without sex. The first close encounters included cunnilingus, he licked amazing, I sucked him off several times. When we had our first sex, it was unusual for me. I've never tried erotic spanking story with man before.

First samples of adult spanking story​

We weren't married yet. The first sex was hot. I was on top and I felt very playful. He started to spank my ass. At first, it was easy. I liked the erotic spanking story.
But then he started to spank me hard, and I felt pain. But I continued to move, listening to my feelings. This adult spanking story continued. I realized I couldn’t stand the pain and told him about it.
He turned me over and begun to spank me, making me scream. But at that moment I felt how much my legs were getting wet, I was so hot from this adult story of erotic spanking.
Steve felt my wet juices and came. After this adult story with the spanking, he proposed getting married. I gave my consent.
During the preparation, he deprived me of intimacy, said that I should know married discipline and be a good adult wife. He did erotic spanking stories with me a couple of times, but without sex.

Wives spanking stories​

Until we got married, I read several wives spanking stories on the Internet. I felt playful and masturbated. When my future husband found out about this, he decided to spank me for violating discipline without sex.
He loved that his wife would be so hot. I knew he actually got a kick out of me reading wives spanking stories.
Then we got married. Everything was amazing. And it was a hot married erotic spanking story.
He literally attacked me. I wasn't excited yet and was dry. He just put me on the bed and walked in. He started fucking me, despite the fact that I screamed. Then he wanted to spank married story. The slaps were heard throughout our marital bedroom and resembled the sounds of slaps in the face. So my husband got me married spank story.
I got wet and moved my hips back. I was already moaning with pleasure. This continued until I finished.
Then I looked at my red playful ass in the bathroom mirror. It was just a continuous blur and was burning.

The day after we got married​

This hot night was the first in our married erotic spanking story. This morning my husband brought a lot of ice. He put me on his lap with my ass up and placed pieces of ice on my hot skin.
  • Oh honey, that's a great idea after wife spanking stories last night. - I whispered.
  • A husband will always take care of his playful wife, dear. - Steve said, continuing to put ice.
Streams of cold water flowed down my thighs and rolled down to my labia. I felt a playful mood. I wondered if it was normal now for an adult wife spanking story.
The husband, obviously realizing his wife ’s playful state, put his hand between my legs. He massaged my clit until I came. Then I knelt down and took his swollen penis into my mouth. He came on my face, as if violating domestic married discipline by cumming without his penis.
He left and returned a couple of hours later to bring gifts: pretty flowers and my favorite candies. I thought whether it would always be like this after the domestic married story of spanking.

Domestic wife spanking stories​

I wondered if my husband would always make an adult spanking story during sex. This was not always the case in the first year after married. I had sex with light spank, when my skin didn’t hurt, and the redness went away quickly.
Once, after I had not received the erotic married spank, I expressed my opinion to my husband against it. This concerned the choice of film for evening viewing. Then he pulled off my sweatpants and did spank me on his lap.
Obviously he implied that his wife had no right to argue with him in such married domestic matters and rewarded me with an adult spanking story. I moaned and shook with my whole body And the husband continued the story of erotic spanking.
I was leaking a lot because I hadn't had it for a long time. Perhaps I deliberately violated married domestic discipline and argued with my husband in order to get a new sex story of wife spanking.
I was very excited and it made me playful. From my moans, Steve spanked more and more. Then I heard the sound of a zipper being unbuttoned, my husband took out his dick.
He grabbed me and impaled me on top. His hands held my ass while he thrust deep into my wet pussy. We finished literally in a minute.
A sweet, playful warmth spread throughout my body.

Packing for a trip after getting married​

We weren't able to travel after we got married because of Steve's work. But a month later we planned and bought tickets. I imagined erotic wife spanking stories in a hotel with an amazing view.
I spent the whole day packing my things in my suitcases and waiting for my husband. I realized that I couldn’t go against domestic married discipline, but I really wanted to feel a playful that night before the vacation.
My husband was late at work. I was languishing in playful anticipation of a hot spanking story.
  • Why are you so late? You know we have to fly tomorrow! - I attacked him with claims.
  • It's OK. You've already packed your bags.
  • I've been waiting for you for a long time! - I pursed my lips, looking at my pretty husband.
  • I told you I’ll be late at work! - he snapped.
I fed him dinner, he was still not in the mood. He began to talk about work issues, and I was arranging the dishes. Then he got up from the table, grabbed the plate and threw it on the floor. Then he grabbed me by the elbow and said: «Wives should not stand with their backs to their husbands, doing domestic nonsense when he talks about his affairs!»

Hard wife story with adult spanking​

The situation was hot. I violated some of his adult domestic discipline, worthy of the married story. Steve pushed me into the bedroom.
He kissed me passionately, stripping me naked. I obeyed him, becoming playful. He pushed the suitcases and they fell. He put me on one and started a hot erotic spanking story.
I was completely naked and felt the coldness of the plastic. I thrust my hips towards him, expecting an adult spanking story. When I got really hot and playful, Steve stopped to spank. He walked around in front of me, and began to remove the belt from his trousers in front of my face.
I unzipped his fly to free his hard cock. I was playful and immediately took the dick into my mouth.
My husband helped me move my body with one hand, so I could suck him, making strong movements with his hand on my back. He held the belt with his other hand and continued to spank me. At first, he did the erotic spanking story lightly, letting me get used to it.
Then he did hard movements in erotic spanking story of his wife. I dangled between his cock and the belt. He pushed further and further into my throat, I drooled and tried not to *******. Steve began to spank my hot ass harder, performing married sex story.
It was unusual and painful for me, but it was interesting from the new sensations. I was very wet, my juices were dripping onto the floor. Tears began to flow from my eyes, smearing mascara and drool all over my face. «You violated domestic discipline, you are an adult woman and should understand you cannot do this to your husband. I’ll spank you, I’ll spank you...» Steve repeated.
His head tensed in my mouth, and he pulled away, continuing the erotic story of spanking wife. He told me to kneel down, and I gave him his adult discipline.

When your husband makes you an adult spanking story​

I sat quietly, continuing to drip my juices from this new pretty wife spanking story. He walked around me, stroking my head and lips. Then he decided to spank my ass a couple more times, causing me to moan loudly and lean my elbows on the floor. Completing this domestic wife adult story, he easily entered me from behind.
I didn't know there could be such playful breaches of discipline and wife hot spanking stories. He grabbed my hips and moved quickly. I came, releasing juices onto our carpet. While I was shuddering from the erotic spanking story, he jerking his dick, came on my back.
Later, he again cooled my buttocks with ice and gently stroked my head. I fell asleep in his arms very quickly after the erotic and strong feeling of the married spank story.
The next morning he woke up before me, and had already made coffee. There was a gift box on the table in which I found a nice bracelet. My husband smiled as I touched the bracelet, remembering the cold spanking married story from last night.

Remembering the beginning of my married erotic spanking story, I understand I always needed it. I grew up in a family where everyone spoiled me, my parents never allowed themselves to spank each other and me too.
I had several guys, but I was always missing something adult. Apparently I constantly wanted to break discipline, to be a bad girl. But no one saw this in me.
Then I met Steve, he was a respectable man of 30 years old, and I was 23. Our dates were very special. It was as if he was developing discipline in me and preparing me for married erotic story.
Our adult dates were without sex. The first close encounters included cunnilingus, he licked amazing, I sucked him off several times. When we had our first sex, it was unusual for me. I've never tried erotic spanking story with man before.

We weren't married yet. The first sex was hot. I was on top and I felt very playful. He started to spank my ass. At first, it was easy. I liked the erotic spanking story.
But then he started to spank me hard, and I felt pain. But I continued to move, listening to my feelings. This adult spanking story continued. I realized I couldn’t stand the pain and told him about it.
He turned me over and begun to spank me, making me scream. But at that moment I felt how much my legs were getting wet, I was so hot from this adult story of erotic spanking.
Steve felt my wet juices and came. After this adult story with the spanking, he proposed getting married. I gave my consent.
During the preparation, he deprived me of intimacy, said that I should know married discipline and be a good adult wife. He did erotic spanking stories with me a couple of times, but without sex.

Wives spanking stories​

Until we got married, I read several wives spanking stories on the Internet. I felt playful and masturbated. When my future husband found out about this, he decided to spank me for violating discipline without sex.
He loved that his wife would be so hot. I knew he actually got a kick out of me reading wives spanking stories.
Then we got married. Everything was amazing. And it was a hot married erotic spanking story.
He literally attacked me. I wasn't excited yet and was dry. He just put me on the bed and walked in. He started fucking me, despite the fact that I screamed. Then he wanted to spank married story. The slaps were heard throughout our marital bedroom and resembled the sounds of slaps in the face. So my husband got me married spank story.
I got wet and moved my hips back. I was already moaning with pleasure. This continued until I finished.
Then I looked at my red playful ass in the bathroom mirror. It was just a continuous blur and was burning.

This hot night was the first in our married erotic spanking story. This morning my husband brought a lot of ice. He put me on his lap with my ass up and placed pieces of ice on my hot skin.
  • Oh honey, that's a great idea after wife spanking stories last night. - I whispered.
  • A husband will always take care of his playful wife, dear. - Steve said, continuing to put ice.
Streams of cold water flowed down my thighs and rolled down to my labia. I felt a playful mood. I wondered if it was normal now for an adult wife spanking story.
The husband, obviously realizing his wife ’s playful state, put his hand between my legs. He massaged my clit until I came. Then I knelt down and took his swollen penis into my mouth. He came on my face, as if violating domestic married discipline by cumming without his penis.
He left and returned a couple of hours later to bring gifts: pretty flowers and my favorite candies. I thought whether it would always be like this after the domestic married story of spanking.

I wondered if my husband would always make an adult spanking story during sex. This was not always the case in the first year after married. I had sex with light spank, when my skin didn’t hurt, and the redness went away quickly.
Once, after I had not received the erotic married spank, I expressed my opinion to my husband against it. This concerned the choice of film for evening viewing. Then he pulled off my sweatpants and did spank me on his lap.
Obviously he implied that his wife had no right to argue with him in such married domestic matters and rewarded me with an adult spanking story. I moaned and shook with my whole body And the husband continued the story of erotic spanking.
I was leaking a lot because I hadn't had it for a long time. Perhaps I deliberately violated married domestic discipline and argued with my husband in order to get a new sex story of wife spanking.
I was very excited and it made me playful. From my moans, Steve spanked more and more. Then I heard the sound of a zipper being unbuttoned, my husband took out his dick.
He grabbed me and impaled me on top. His hands held my ass while he thrust deep into my wet pussy. We finished literally in a minute.

We weren't able to travel after we got married because of Steve's work. But a month later we planned and bought tickets. I imagined erotic wife spanking stories in a hotel with an amazing view.
I spent the whole day packing my things in my suitcases and waiting for my husband. I realized that I couldn’t go against domestic married discipline, but I really wanted to feel a playful that night before the vacation.
My husband was late at work. I was languishing in playful anticipation of a hot spanking story.
  • Why are you so late? You know we have to fly tomorrow! - I attacked him with claims.
  • I've been waiting for you for a long time! - I pursed my lips, looking at my pretty husband.
I fed him dinner, he was still not in the mood. He began to talk about work issues, and I was arranging the dishes. Then he got up from the table, grabbed the plate and threw it on the floor. Then he grabbed me by the elbow and said: «Wives should not stand with their backs to their husbands, doing domestic nonsense when he talks about his affairs!»

The situation was hot. I violated some of his adult domestic discipline, worthy of the married story. Steve pushed me into the bedroom.
He kissed me passionately, stripping me naked. I obeyed him, becoming playful. He pushed the suitcases and they fell. He put me on one and started a hot erotic spanking story.
I was completely naked and felt the coldness of the plastic. I thrust my hips towards him, expecting an adult spanking story. When I got really hot and playful, Steve stopped to spank. He walked around in front of me, and began to remove the belt from his trousers in front of my face.
I unzipped his fly to free his hard cock. I was playful and immediately took the dick into my mouth.
My husband helped me move my body with one hand, so I could suck him, making strong movements with his hand on my back. He held the belt with his other hand and continued to spank me. At first, he did the erotic spanking story lightly, letting me get used to it.
Then he did hard movements in erotic spanking story of his wife. I dangled between his cock and the belt. He pushed further and further into my throat, I drooled and tried not to *******. Steve began to spank my hot ass harder, performing married sex story.
It was unusual and painful for me, but it was interesting from the new sensations. I was very wet, my juices were dripping onto the floor. Tears began to flow from my eyes, smearing mascara and drool all over my face. «You violated domestic discipline, you are an adult woman and should understand you cannot do this to your husband. I’ll spank you, I’ll spank you...» Steve repeated.
His head tensed in my mouth, and he pulled away, continuing the erotic story of spanking wife. He told me to kneel down, and I gave him his adult discipline.

I sat quietly, continuing to drip my juices from this new pretty wife spanking story. He walked around me, stroking my head and lips. Then he decided to spank my ass a couple more times, causing me to moan loudly and lean my elbows on the floor. Completing this domestic wife adult story, he easily entered me from behind.
I didn't know there could be such playful breaches of discipline and wife hot spanking stories. He grabbed my hips and moved quickly. I came, releasing juices onto our carpet. While I was shuddering from the erotic spanking story, he jerking his dick, came on my back.
Later, he again cooled my buttocks with ice and gently stroked my head. I fell asleep in his arms very quickly after the erotic and strong feeling of the married spank story.
The next morning he woke up before me, and had already made coffee. There was a gift box on the table in which I found a nice bracelet. My husband smiled as I touched the bracelet, remembering the cold spanking married story from last night.
Nice love to hear more!

Wives spanking stories​

Spanking are erotic af

Back