Jamaica is nothing like Hedonism. The Slut Wear that I wear at Hedo would not be appropriate outside the resort. You can get married at Hedo. I remember from years ago that you could not be nude, but I'm not sure that is the case now. The impossible part is the gangbang in your room at Hedo. It's an all-inclusive resort. Local men have to pay day fees to be there and those fees are out of reach for most locals. Staff members at these resorts will be fired immediately for playing with guests. In October we are spending a week at a hotel in Negril. That is where I hope to enjoy a lot of Big Bomboos! Then we are going to Hedonism for a week. It will be the 30th time we have been to Hedonism.

You can go to the beach at Hedo and join the naked pool party, but you'll have to pay day fees. They are not going to allow you to enjoy the party and provide all your food and ******* for free.

As for being safe as someone pointed out, in the US you could be at a school, church, shopping mall, or virtually anywhere and get shot. There is a mass shooting pretty much every day, by a good guy with a gun. Like anywhere you have to be aware of your surroundings. Life for many Jamaican's is a constant search for money. They will attempt to sell you anything from ganja, taxi rides, *******, and sex. The difference they aren't going to shoot you. As a general rule, just don't be Stupid, and you won't have any problems. Don't Worry, Be Happy!
Beside Hedo, best Negril hotels for big bamboo?

Beside Hedo, best Negril hotels for big bamboo?
All inclusive resorts like Hedonism is not the best place to find Big Bamboo! The day fees at all-inclusive resorts are generally out or reach for most local Jamaicans. The fees for single men are high. The staff at resorts like Hedonism and cruise ships will be immediately fired if they have sex with guests. These are good jobs and not easy to get. Personally I don't even want to tempt anyone into doing something that would get them fired.

Maybe some of the locals would have suggestions, but I'm guessing there is no "best" hotel. What we found is that some hotel will not allow locals to visit your room, and if they do you have to pay day fees like $70 per day at one resort we were looking at. Once you book the resort you need to call and see what their policies are. It's not that difficult, but if you pick the wrong hotel it might not live up to expectations.

Back