Jamaica Reccomendations

UKCouple94

Male
From
UK
Hi
We have booked flights to Jamaica in mid-May, flying into Kingston (British Airways doesn’t fly to Montego Bay).
With that, it’s looks to be a 4.5 hour drive to Negril which seems too much for a weeks holiday and looking to stay at Ocho Rios instead.
Is there any advice on if it’s the right decision and any recommendations on which resorts would be best suited to some BBC play and fine with nude/skimpy sunbathing ?

Last edited:
don't worry too much, the drive to Negril can be fun and scenic, consider it part of your experience... Hedonism II and Royalton in Grand Lido Au Naturel have clothing optional adult areas that will be great.... concerning your interest in BBC, you have 2 options, take your chances on the ground, or find someone on here that get to know them and plan the encounter.

Found a way to get over to Negril, we were too late to catch a bus and a private transfer was looking at $450. So we’ve decided to hire a car to Montego Bay (2 hour drive and only costing $40), and then have a complementary transfer to the hotel. Now looking at Couples Negril or Couples Swept Away if there are any recommendations? Or somewhere else to look at?
Despite Swept away being the only resort being in the group with a completely au-natural beach, topless is still permitted and she tried on her sheer bikini I bought as a surprise today and she was as into it as I was and tried it on immediately. Can’t wait for what the holiday brings!

Flying into Kingston, you are going to be a long drive to any of the all-inclusive resorts. Check AirLink it TimAir, they run shuttle flights, not sure if they both fly from Kingston. I would recommend Hedonism II in Negril over the Couples resorts. If looking to hook up, your odds will improve greatly & with 2 beach areas, one nude and one clothing optional. Plus, the general atmosphere is very sexual, we’ve been 20+ times and always have a blast (and half the trips never hooked up with anyone).

Yea that way to cheap especially with the price off gas. Best we got with a friend grabbing us from Montego Bay to Negril or Ocho Rios is $150 both a 2 hour ride and usually he has to do round trip.
And thats from mobay to negril, which is one taxi route away... not the entire way across the country...

@UKCouple94 please be careful... id be happy to help and facilitate as much as possible.. but i would have to charge a decent rate for the gas and for my time (no obligation or expectations regarding anything else unless further discussed)... Let me know

And thats from mobay to negril, which is one taxi route away... not the entire way across the country...

@UKCouple94 please be careful... id be happy to help and facilitate as much as possible.. but i would have to charge a decent rate for the gas and for my time (no obligation or expectations regarding anything else unless further discussed)... Let me know
Nothing better than having your own car and friend picking you up at the airport

Hi, I am in Ocho rios, I have an Airbnb at a resort villa, if you are interested in staying in Ocho rios for a day or 2 I can send you the link for my place. Maybe we can have some fun in the sun.
Hi
Wife and I are staying at Tower isle first week in June 22. I want her blacked, lucky for me she also want first time black cock. Do you know if we can get a day pass?. Don't really want to leave the hotel. Let me know / advice happerly accepted.

Hi
We have booked flights to Jamaica in mid-May, flying into Kingston (British Airways doesn’t fly to Montego Bay).
With that, it’s looks to be a 4.5 hour drive to Negril which seems too much for a weeks holiday and looking to stay at Ocho Rios instead.
Is there any advice on if it’s the right decision and any recommendations on which resorts would be best suited to some BBC play and fine with nude/skimpy sunbathing ?
Tell me something, why did`nt you book a flight to land at Montego Bay airport & cut out that 4-5 hour bull s h i t..from Norman manley airport????

Im sure whatever you decide will work out great. some friends of mine and my sister have been there multiple times and always love it. sadly i dont know details of where they stayed/went though.

Back