Jamaica Reccomendations

Thanks, that’s what we thought.

The bartenders @ the adult pool were hot for her but nothing happened. Pretty sure they would not go to the room if invited.

Most of the “all-inclusive“ resorts (including Couples) offer guest passes for a fee. You can get half day or full day passes for your guests.
True, Hedonism is the same - but guessing all have rules similar to Hedo that those passes are good for all the resort common areas: restaurants, bars, beach, pool…guest rooms are off limits to those with day/night passes. But at least Hedo has play rooms/areas that going back to a room isn’t a must

True, Hedonism is the same - but guessing all have rules similar to Hedo that those passes are good for all the resort common areas: restaurants, bars, beach, pool…guest rooms are off limits to those with day/night passes. But at least Hedo has play rooms/areas that going back to a room isn’t a must
WE love the play rooms there

Depends on the resort, but would say very difficult to invite a local Jamaican back to your room. Most have security and only allow paying guests in guest areas
We have been to several resorts and smaller ones this is easier. Most resorts on the beach have security everywhere and dont mind you talking to locals but once they start coming into the resort area they interfere. (at least in our experience) We did have a sexy couple stay with us 2 nights in Feb ..however I let the resort owner know and no worries it was a small extra charge.

We have been to several resorts and smaller ones this is easier. Most resorts on the beach have security everywhere and dont mind you talking to locals but once they start coming into the resort area they interfere. (at least in our experience) We did have a sexy couple stay with us 2 nights in Feb ..however I let the resort owner know and no worries it was a small extra charge.
Yes she always goes a little further out in the water to meet the locals

Hi
Wife and I are staying at Tower isle first week in June 22. I want her blacked, lucky for me she also want first time black cock. Do you know if we can get a day pass?. Don't really want to leave the hotel. Let me know / advice happerly accepted.
Did you have any luck at Tower Isle

We will be in the area in July but Hedo was completely booked. Would you recommend a day or night pass for some fun?
There are a couple good groups there in July, what week will you be there? For (sexual) fun, would probably go with night pass. You’d have a great visit with either, but day passes tend to be more hanging at the nude pool, drinking and flirting…while hook-ups might happen, you’re already under a short time window. Night time, it’s def more sexy, dress to impress, and although you can use the playroom as a guest, by 11p or midnight, there will be a naked party brewing back in the nude hottub, and hard not to find some playmates if that’s what you want

Back