Calling yourself a QOS or wearing the tatoo

I’ve debated showing my face in free material (I openly show my face behind paywalls) but the one thing that is nice about not showing my face on free public forums and twitter and such is that it makes it easier for me to distinguish between reused content and leaked content. So it’s a functional purpose, not because I’m ashamed of my lifestyle or something. Thank you for asking that question. 😁
There you go, don’t ask, don’t get. Thanks for answering. Makes sense. Also gives the paying customers something extra.

Ohhh. So unless you do something permanent then it doesn’t really count. Ok. I’ll stick with the costume because there will be a day that the uniform gets put away.
Not what I said. The point is that the permanent ink leaves little question as to the validity of the QOS claim. A woman can still be a QOS and not have the ink; I know I was for about a decade prior to having any QOS tattoos. The point, again, is that you can fake it with the temp tattoos and get some thirsty guys to say, “Wow I didn’t know she was a QOS!” when in reality it’s possible a woman wearing the temp tattoo has never even seen a black cock in person; as opposed to a woman having the real deal not generally having to try and convince anyone. That’s all. I’ve seen content creators that wear the temp tattoos and only ever use black dildos call themselves a QOS. It’s an abomination and an affront to us real Queens in my opinion.

This is just my opinion I know it's going to rub some the wrong way me and one of my hot wives were discussing those that call themselves it or wear the tattoo. I feel like if you have not been blackened or had sex with a black guy you can't call yourself a QOS or wear the tattoo. It's false advertising.
That has got to be pretty bold getting a label/symbol like that without honestly knowing if you really are into it or feeling it.

My thought is, and my wife will wear a temp tattoo, It shows what you are into. Like a kayaking decal on your car. Doesn't mean you are a hard core kayaker, it means you enjoy it. Seeing my wife wear a spade tattoo does a couple of things. One it alerts everyone in the know what we are into, for me it's a reminder she is a naughty one. Come on is anything sexier then a spade tattoo on a ankle with high heels on or a breast with lots of cleavage showing. You are going to have extreme people on both sides.

Not what I said. The point is that the permanent ink leaves little question as to the validity of the QOS claim. A woman can still be a QOS and not have the ink; I know I was for about a decade prior to having any QOS tattoos. The point, again, is that you can fake it with the temp tattoos and get some thirsty guys to say, “Wow I didn’t know she was a QOS!” when in reality it’s possible a woman wearing the temp tattoo has never even seen a black cock in person; as opposed to a woman having the real deal not generally having to try and convince anyone. That’s all. I’ve seen content creators that wear the temp tattoos and only ever use black dildos call themselves a QOS. It’s an abomination and an affront to us real Queens in my opinion.
I agree. Thank you for the calrification.

Back